Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Crafted from zircon, the translucent honey-colored blade of this dagger is a sight to behold. Lightweight and portable, packing one of these ensures peace of mind.|
|Zircon Stab||Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict 25% Water ATK DownWater ATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds.
|Lifetree's Might II||Big boost to earth allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Lifetree's Progression II||Medium boost to earth allies' earth ATK based on number of turns passed|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|This weapon cannot be reduced.|
- This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
- Previously named Peridot Edge, which matched the stone and carbuncle of Wind. Zircon Crossbow and Peridot Edge swapped their names and Peridot Edge its colors to match their respective element crystals.
- In the japanese version it was renamed 風信子の護剣 (Hyacinth Sword) and was previously known as 橄欖の護剣 (Olive Sword).