Jump to navigation Jump to search
|JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.||逆鱗鞭|
|Weaved from the mane of a sacred beast, the Qinglong Manewhip is said to be able to turn steel into scrap with a single strike.|
|Whiplash Tempest||Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Gain and .
|Ventosus's First Dash||Big boost to triple attack rate~7% at SL 15, might be the same as Big Trium and 15% hit to ATK for a Wind ally in first position.|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Ventosus's Might||Big boost to wind allies' ATK|
|Sword Master Skills|
|Awaken||All allies gain.||10TAs Sword Master / 8TAs Glorybringer / 6TAs Master Lvl 30
|Resonance||500% Wind damage to a foe in overdrive.||5T||-|
|Attack||~25% Bonus Wind damage.||-||-|
- This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
Ventosus's First Dash
- Both the big boost to triple attack rate and the 15% hit to ATK are only applied to the first wind character.
- The 15% hit to ATK is subtracted from the total weapon multiplier. So after the total of Normal modifiers, Omega, and Unknown modifiers have been multiplied, 0.15 will be subtracted. This is then multiplied with the Elemental modifier, Seraphic modifier, and others to arrive at the final ATK. As this is applied additively after all weapon skill modifiers it will have a relatively smaller effect the higher the total weapon modifier is.