Jump to navigation Jump to search
|JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.||凰哭琴|
|Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected.||1|
|Decorated with the very plume of the immortal fowl itself, the strings of the Zhuque Lyrewings reverberate with a fiery echo. Those who hear its enchanting melody are soon enveloped in a savage firestorm.|
|Song of the Phoenix||Massive Fire damage to a foe.
|Inferno's Second Insignia||Big boost to ATK for a Fire ally in second position / Take DMG every turn (5% MAX HP)|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Inferno's Might||Big boostNormal 5% base, 1% per skill level, SL10 15%, SL15 18% to fire allies' ATK|
|Rise of the Beasts Weapons|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is 3★ uncapped when obtained.
- Cannot be sold for rupies, reduced or used for upgrading.
- Only one copy can ever be obtained.
Inferno's Second Insignia[edit | edit source]
- The 5% of max HP damage from Inferno's Second Insignia stacks additively.Verification needed. This means if you have 2 weapons with the Insignia skill, the damage is increased to 10%; 3 weapons increase the damage to 15%, and so-on.
- The Plain Damage from Inferno's Second Insignia is absorbed by until the shield is no longer present.
- It also decreases any existing count from ally instead of HP, if there's any.
- The Plain Damage from Inferno's Second Insignia wakes up the ally with .
- has no effect on Second Insignia's turn-based plain damage.