From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Rosetta||Rosetta (Christmas)||Rosetta (Grand)|
|Rosetta smiles cryptically on her journey through the skyways. For each land through which this uniter of past and present passes, the future is made a little brighter.|
|Min HP: 375||Max HP: 2000||Min ATK: 1400||Max ATK: 7500|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Rose Barrier||1 turn||2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Activate all allies gain buffs based on the number of stacks.
. Rose Barrier gains 1 stack when Rosetta is damaged (Max: 5 stacks). Drains charge bar based on stack level for each turn Rose Barrier is active. Recast skill to release Rose Barrier. When released, |
(costs 5% charge bar).
Level 55: Charge bar cost removed.
|Iron Maiden||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 150%-200% Wind damage to all enemies (Damage cap: ~450,000). All allies gain
Level 75: Damage increased to 200%-250%.
|Imrryr||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Drain up to 15% charge bar from all allies and convert to caster's charge bar (Max: 45%).|
|Rose Queen||1|| While
Boost to hostility, 20% repel, and refresh up to 500 HP per turn. Reduces
ATKUnique modifierby 30%.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to boost Rose Barrier strength upon using Iron Maiden|
|Endless Rose|| Massive Wind damage to one enemy.
If Rose Barrier is released: All allies gain .
If Rose Barrier is active: Gain .
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||ロゼッタ||JP Title||蒼麗の薔薇|
|JP Voice Actor||田中理恵||Release Date||2015-12-29|
- Rosetta's level 45 Fate Episode requires completing Chapter 50 Story - We Meet Again .
- Rosetta's has a maximum stack of 5.
- The cost to keep Rose Barrier active varies based on its stack level; the barrier gains 1 stack whenever Rosetta takes damage.
- If Rosetta takes 0 damage, Rose Barrier gains no stacks.
- When releasing the barrier, the buffs granted vary based on the stack level.
- If the barrier is released because Rosetta did not have enough charge bar to maintain it, no buffs are gained.
- If Rosetta takes no damage for two consecutive turns, the Rose Barrier will disengage and Rose Barrier stacks are reset to 0.
- Using an EMP-enhanced Iron Maiden and successfully increasing Rose Barrier stacks will reset the turn counter.
- The buffs are as follows:
|Charge Bar cost||20%||20%||30%||30%||50%|
|Buffs gained on releasing|
|Buff Duration (turns)||3||3||3||5||5|
- Most multiattack rate buff percentages are currently unknown
- When Hostility increased by +70). is active, the probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is 72.73% (
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each rank increases the success rate of Iron Maiden granting a  stack.
All Her Jazz
|All Her Jazz|
|How to Get|| Jewel Resort Casino|
Rosebud Blush Kimono
|Rosebud Blush Kimono|
|How to Get|| 2017 New Year Draw Set|
(Limited time in-game purchase)
- Hibiota http://hibiota.com/granblue-fantasy/rosetta
- jpokiehl https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kea2IL6wLNbw4RNUcrrxMTpoIdlXU13pYOzBXjgoBbs/edit#gid=381921981
- soufflex https://twitter.com/soufflex_/status/900646908753960960
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072