Rosetta (Holiday)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice   Anime    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030010000 01.jpgNpc m 3040026000 01.jpgNpc m 3040068000 01.jpgNpc m 3040176000 01.jpg
RosettaRosetta (Holiday)Rosetta (Grand)Rosetta (Summer)
Rarity SSR.png
[Protector of the Holy Night]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Rosetta

Npc zoom 3040026000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040026000 02.png

Npc sd 3040026000 01.png

Npc sd 3040026000 02.png

MAX HP 2000
MAX ATK 7500
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Heal.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Dagger.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Rie Tanaka
How to Recruit
Holiday Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040202000.jpg Rosen Maiden

ID 3040026000
Char ID 2010
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ロゼッタ
TitleJP 聖夜の守り人
Voice ActorJP 田中理恵
Release Date 2014-12-16
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The defender swathes herself in scarlet, a bright burst of color in the snowy night. The scent of roses tinges the air in her wake. She truly looks the part—or is this her true form?

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Sullen Rose Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Rosa Alba.png Rosa Alba 7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
500% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~660,000) and remove 1 buff.[1]
Inflict Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 20000
.[2]
Ability Snowthorn Barrier.png Snowthorn Barrier 10 turns
Lvl 75:
9 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All allies gain Status Repel.png40% Repel (2 times)Taking less DMG and reflects attacks
Strength: 40%Damage Cut reducing damage taken and reflecting attacks.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
.[1]
Rosetta gains Status Rose Wish 2.pngRose Wish (2 times)Illuminati Flow activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Ability Heal.png Illuminati Flow 6 turns - Lvl 45
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500) and remove 1 debuff.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Rose Palace Lvl 1
Reduce all allies' damage taken from foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
by 20%.[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Under the Rose Lvl 1
30% boost to C.A. damage and 10% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.[1]
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDarkAtk.pngDark ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithReflect.pngReflect
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngSlight chance to dodge all attacks from foes
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Snowthorn Barrier[edit | edit source]

  • Status Rose Wish.pngRose WishIlluminati Flow activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
    casts the skill Ability Heal.png Illuminati FlowRestore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500) and remove 1 debuff. after a foe uses a special attack.
    • Can only auto-activate once per turn. Subsequent special attacks in the same turn do not reactivate it.
    • Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
    • Activates even if Illuminati Flow is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit | edit source]

  • Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.[3]
    • This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
  • Activates on a turn basis, in contrast to Status Dodge.png Dodge Rate BoostedImmune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect
    which rolls per hit.
Rank Dodge Rate
1★ 5%
2★ 8%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Rosa Alba.png Rosa Alba Yes
Ability Snowthorn Barrier.png Snowthorn Barrier Yes
Ability Heal.png Illuminati Flow Yes

Outfits[edit | edit source]

All Her Jazz[edit | edit source]

Rosetta
Rosetta All Her Jazz.png Rosetta All Her Jazz SD.png
All Her Jazz
The odds are always in her favor with this finely detailed bunny suit. Made from calf's hide and high-gauge yarn, this work of art yields a seductive transparency perfect for working the tables. Accented with masterfully crafted frills, this outfit is tailored for bewitching the hearts of all the big spenders.
How to Get Jewel Resort Casino
5,000,000 chips
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack -
Home Music -
ID 3710053000
Notes

Rosebud Blush Kimono[edit | edit source]

Rosetta
Rosetta Rosebud Blush Kimono.png Rosetta Rosebud Blush Kimono SD.png
Rosebud Blush Kimono
The soft, flowing silk of this outfit, dyed in tender cherry-rose hues and lined with touches of delicate gold, is finished with fine rose motifs and a precious stone. Subtle yet elegant, this luxurious kimono is the perfect gown for the refined lady.
How to Get 2017 New Year Draw Set
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack -
Home Music -
ID 3710038000
Notes

Rosey[edit | edit source]

Rosetta
Rosey.png Rosey SD.png
Rosey
Rosey comes from another dimension and looks suspiciously like Rosetta. She possesses the ability to smile in any situation and has a mysterious, yet powerful presence. Her allure is found in her unreadable poker face, just like Rosetta.
How to Get Big Bad Shadow 2018
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack Sullen Punch
Home Music -
ID 3710066000
Notes

References[edit | edit source]