Jump to navigation Jump to search
See Arcarum Evokers for information on how to unlock the Domain of the Evoker.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kenji Nojima|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Voice ActorJP||野島 健児|
|In his youngest days this magician found happiness in the sound of destruction. A natural genius turned natural disaster, he used his power to lay low other people and lands, trapping the sounds that result. In the aftermath, he discovers true happiness. Born to destruction and living within it, the magician is satisfied by the happy sound of his own destruction, which rings out with a tune of eternal torment.|
|L'Ouverture de la Douleur|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
500% Bonus Earth damage (Damage cap: ~630,000).
|Destructive Urges|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 300% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~400,000).
(Also gain 1 .)
At level 55:
Bonus Earth DMG effect increased to 50%.
|Warbringer|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 900% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,120,000).
3-turn cut to Earth allies' skill cooldown.
(Consumes 5 .)
At level 75:
Damage increased to 1000%
|Renegade Firebrand|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
|| All Earth allies gain 
(Consumes 10 .)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Callous Fist|| Lvl 1
|| Earth damage to all foes every 3 turns.
(Boost to specs upon each activation [Max: 3]. Gain 1 [Max: 10].)
|The Tower Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Earth allies gainupon casting a skill (Max: 5).|
|The Magician Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: Lobelia gains 10
(Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gainupon using linked skills.|
|Domain Bonus Ability||Domain||Earth allies gainand upon their activating The Tower Reversed.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Domain of the Evoker|
- Lobelia's associated New World Foundation Weapon is .
L'Ouverture de la Douleur
- The bonus damage is considered skill damage, so it is affected by Skill DMG Cap Boosted effects and not C.A. DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- Skills with a 0-turn cooldown do not activate .
- Damage cap on activation is ~420,000.
- Damage cap is affected by individual Skill DMG Cap effects.
- Lobelia's . deals damage immediately after casting
- Damage activations deal the following amounts of damage.
- Activation 1: Deal 300% Earth damage (Damage cap: ~400,000)
- Activation 2: Deal 600% Earth damage (Damage cap: ~480,000)
- Activation 3+: Deal 900% Earth damage (Damage cap: ~630,000)
The Tower Reversed
- Skills with a 0-turn cooldown do not activate this support skill.
The Magician Upright
- This support skill activates when Lobelia switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Lobelia to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Lobelia to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Lobelia to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Lobelia is revived after being knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Gain  upon using a linked skill. Each rank increases DEF per stack.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
Domain of the Evoker Materials
|1st Bonus||2nd Bonus||3rd Bonus||4th Bonus|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
Danger Beckons by the Shore
|Don't be fooled by his smile—Lobelia's twisted desires do not cease to exist just because he's on vacation. And for your sanity's sake, don't forget to cover your ears. After all, there's no telling what sounds his conques might make.|
|Outfit Name||Danger Beckons by the Shore|
|How to Get||Danger Beckons by the Shore Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||La Cadence du Marteau|
- Gamewith, Lobelia https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/144741
- Twitter @unkmn2, https://twitter.com/unkmn2/status/1106540668355121152