Melleau

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Skybound]This character's title is untranslated.
Melleau
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★

Npc zoom 3040022000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040022000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040022000 03.png

Npc zoom 3040022000 81.png

Npc sd 3040022000 01.png

Npc sd 3040022000 02.png

Npc sd 3040022000 03.png

MAX HP 1160 / 1380Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
MAX ATK 8640 / 10260Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+540Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
Element Label Element Earth.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Erune.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Axe.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Aki Toyosaki
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040301200.jpg Vassago

ID 3040022000
Char ID 3019
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Blue Star Full.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP メルゥ
TitleJP 蛮愁の稀人
Voice ActorJP 豊崎愛生
Release Date 2014-11-14
5★ Date 2020-11-29
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Riding on the back of a masked friend, this little girl strolls around to the beat of her own drum. The two never speak, however the time they've spent together proves their bond more than any words.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Areus Prosbole 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.[1]
Skill charge attack.png After 5★:
Akua Lanakila
500%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Activate Impelliteri.
Gain Status HealUp.pngRecovery Cap Boosted (1000)Recovery cap is boosted
Strength: 1000Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 35 3.pngAbility m 1306 3.png Raging Flow 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
3 turns
Lvl 100:
5 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
Gain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 3 turns
and Status Veil.pngImmuneDebuffs will be nullified
Duration: 3 turns
Lvl 100:
5 turns
.[1]
At level 100:
Buff durations increased to 5 turns.
Buff increased to Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 5 turns
.
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 5 turns
, and Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 5 turns
.[1]
Ability Counter.png Engraved Counter 6 turns 1 turn /
3 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status AggroUpArrow.pngFull Hostility100% chance to be targeted by one-ally attacks
Duration: 1 turn Full hostility has the same properties as Substitute, but has lower targeting priority than Substitute
and Status Counter.pngCounters on DMG (3 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Strength: 200%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
.[1]
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
Ability Triple.pngAbility m 1307 3.png Impelliteri 7 turns
Lvl 95:
6 turns
2 turns Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
Gain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 2 turns
.[1]
At level 95:
Also gain Status Bonus Damage.png20% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
and Status Drain.pngDrainDamage dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: 100% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 2 turns
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Me and My Partner Lvl 1
Raise Status ATKUpStack Melleau 1.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl upon triple attacks.
(Gain in order based on lvl: 100% boost to DEF, 20% reduced damage taken, +20 boost to hostility, charge bar fills up 100% faster from damage taken, buffs can't be removed.)[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Here, Have Some of My Strength! Lvl 90
10% Bonus Earth DMG effect to Spear- and Axe-specialty Earth allies' triple attacks.[1]
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Chance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithEarthAtk.pngEarth ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
Individual
  • ZenithAtkUpDefDown.pngATK Up
    DEF Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +900 ATK
    -10% DEF
    +1300 ATK
    -15% DEF
    +1500 ATK
    -20% DEF
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngChance to boost ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Akua Lanakila

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability Triple.png ImpelliteriGain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
    Duration: 2 turns
    .
    At level 95:
    Also gain Status Bonus Damage.png20% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
    Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
    and Status Drain.pngDrainDamage dealt is partially absorbed to HP
    Strength: 100% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 2 turns
    .
    after using a charge attack.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
    • Because it activates during the attack phase, the buffs last for 1.5 turns.

Engraved Counter

  • Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
    Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
    provides a 100% chance to be targeted.

Impelliteri

  • When Melleau reaches level 95, she will automatically learn Impelliteri even if her Fate Episodes have not been completed.

Me and My Partner

  • Effects are cumulative and gained in the following order:
Lvl Status Effect
1 Status ATKUpStack Melleau 1.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
100% boost to DEF
2 Status ATKUpStack Melleau 2.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
20% reduced damage taken
3 Status ATKUpStack Melleau 3.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted / DMG taken is reduced / Hostility is boosted (Can't be removed)
+20 boost to hostility
4 Status ATKUpStack Melleau 4.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted / DMG taken is reduced / Hostility is boosted / Charge bar gained upon taking DMG is boosted (Can't be removed)
Charge bar fills up 100% faster from damage taken
5 Status ATKUpStack Melleau 5.pngWarrior's WrathDEF is boosted / DMG taken is reduced / Hostility is boosted / Charge bar gained upon taking DMG is boosted / Buffs can't be removed (Can't be removed)
Buffs can't be removed
  • In a 4-man party, the chance she gets targeted with +20 hostility is 50%.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

Rank ATK UpUnique Stackable modifier Chance
1★ 10% ?%
2★ ?%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%
Lvl 6: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2000 Lvl 7: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +1000

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 35 3.pngAbility m 1306 3.png Raging Flow Yes
Ability Counter.png Engraved Counter Yes
Ability Triple.pngAbility m 1307 3.png Impelliteri Yes

References