Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Arulumaya (Yukata)||Arulumaya||Arulumaya (Holiday)||Arulumaya (Light)|
|MAX HP||1160 / 1380Fully uncapped HP at MAX level. (+250Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||8400 / 9980Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Sakamoto|
|How to Recruit|
|Visions float to the surface of her crystal ball-visions that are always true. She hesitates to speak of what she sees, for she knows the crushing weight of destiny and how it can drive men mad.|
|Selene Legacy||Massive Earth damage to a foe.|
| After 5★:
| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gaze into Crystal Ball and can reuse End Gaze.
All allies gain .
|Heaven's Moon|| 8 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| 150% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~240,000).
At level 55:
Damage increased to 200%.
At level 100:
Damage increased to 400%-450%.
Damage cap increased to ~500,000.
Debuff increased to .
Also inflict on all foes.
|Tabula Rasa|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced again at level 95.
| All allies gain
At level 75:
Buff increased to .
At level 95:
Buff further increased to .
All allies also gain
|Nakshatra||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 250%-300% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~240,000).
|| Gaze into Crystal Ball /
|Varies|| Lvl 90
|| Gaze into crystal ball.
(Random effect based on the dream the crystal ball holds.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Oracle|| Lvl 1
||10% boost to DEF.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Water DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Sara (Event).
- Gains +250 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
Gaze into Crystal Ball / End Gaze
- When cast once, gain a random dream. Every turn, the skill can be recast if not activated a second time. Does not go on cooldown at the first activation.
- When cast a second time, the dream is consumed and the corresponding effects become active for 3 turns. The skill then goes on a 6-turn cooldown.
- Different non-Dream of the Moon effects can stack with each other, but cannot stack with a Dream of the Moon effect and get overwritten instead.
- Full Auto does not cast Gaze into Crystal Ball due to its 0-turn cooldown, but does cast End Gaze when a dream is active.
- The probabilities for dreams differ when gained through either Gaze into Crystal Ball or through her charge attack and are as follows:
|Crystal Ball Effects|
|Dream||Normal Probability||C.A. Probability||Effects|
|30%||25%||All allies gain.|
|30%||25%||All allies gainand .|
|30%||25%||All Earth allies gain|
|10%||25%||All allies gain the effects of all other dreams.|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Reduces Water damage takenThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Water damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies:
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Gaze into Crystal Ball /