Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Arulumaya (Yukata)||Arulumaya||Arulumaya (Holiday)||Arulumaya (Light)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Sakamoto|
|How to Recruit|
|Holiday Premium Draw|
|Never one to turn down a chance to help others, Arulumaya agrees to assist the casino liner in stopping those who seek to destroy the spirit of their games. In holiday spirit, she dons a special outfit for the crowd.|
|Selene Legacy|| Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain a random color sparkle and can reuse End Gaze.
|Let it Snow|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 150%-200% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: 220,000).
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 55:
Damage increased to 200%-250%.
|Tabula Rasa|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|All allies gainand .|
| Gaze into Snow Globe /
| No color:
|1 turn|| Lvl 45
|| Gaze into snow globe.
(Random effect based on the color of the snow globe.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Clairvoyance|| Lvl 1
||5% chance to dodge a foe's one-ally attack for all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to be able to use all skills immediately upon using skill.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Will not create a sparkle if her Gaze skills have not yet been unlocked.
Gaze into Snow Globe / End Gaze
- When cast once, gain a random sparkle. Every turn, the globe chooses another sparkle. Does not go on cooldown at the first activation.
- When cast a second time, the sparkle is consumed and the corresponding effects become active for 3 turns. The skill then goes on a 5-turn cooldown.
- Different non-Holy Sparkle effects can stack with each other, but cannot stack with a Holy Sparkle effect and get overwritten instead.
- Full Auto does not cast Gaze into Snow Globe due to its 0-turn cooldown, but does cast End Gaze when a sparkle is active.
- The probabilities for sparkles differ when gained through either Gaze into Snow Globe or through her charge attack and are as follows:
|Snow Globe Effects|
|Sparkle Color||Normal Probability||C.A. Probability||Effects|
|30%||25%||All allies gain.|
|25%||20%||All allies gain.|
|35%||30%||All allies gainand .|
|10%||25%||Gain the effects of all other sparkles.|
- Slight chance for all allies to dodge one-ally attacks.
- Can still activate when the enemy uses a normal attack that hits all allies.
- Activates on a turn basis. Thus, if activated, all allies on that turn will dodge.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to refresh the cooldown of all skills when a skill is activated.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Let it Snow||Yes|
|Gaze into Snow Globe /