From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Maaya Sakamoto|
|How to Recruit|
|Holiday Premium Draw|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Never one to turn down a chance to help others, Arulumaya agrees to assist the casino liner in stopping those who seek to destroy the spirit of their games. In holiday spirit, she dons a special outfit for the crowd.|
|Selene Legacy||Massive Water damage to a foe. Gain a random color sparkle and can reuse End Gaze.|
|Let it Snow|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 150%-200% Water damage to a foe and inflict
(Damage cap: 220,000). (Uses 10% of charge bar)|
At level 55:
Damage increased to 200-250%.
|Tabula Rasa|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|All allies gainand .|
| Gaze into Snow Globe /
| No color:
|1 turn|| Lvl 45
||Gaze into snow globe (Random effect based on the color of the snow globe).|
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Clairvoyance|| Lvl 1
||5% chance to dodge a foe's one-ally attack for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to be able to use all skills immediately upon using skill|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gaze into Snow Globe / End Gaze
- When activated once, chooses a random color, each with different effects. Every turn, the globe chooses another color. Does not go on cooldown at the first activation.
- When activated a second time, the color is chosen and the corresponding effects become active for 3 turns. The skill then goes on a 5 turn cooldown.
- Different non-Holy Sparkle effects can stack with each other but cannot stack with a Holy Sparkle effect and get overwritten instead.
- The probabilities for colors differ when gained through either Gaze into Snow Globe or through her charge attack and are as follows:
|Snow Globe Effects|
|Sparkle Color||Normal Probability||C.A. Probability||Effects|
|30%||25%||All allies gain.|
|25%||20%||All allies gain a 2000-damage.|
|35%||30%||All allies gainand .|
|10%||25%||Gain the effects of all 3 colors.|
- Slight chance for all allies to dodge one-ally attacks.
- Can still activate when the enemy uses a normal attack that hits all allies.
- Activates on a turn basis. Thus, if activated, all allies on that turn will dodge.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to refresh the cooldown of all skills when a skill is activated.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|