Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Combo Call Name|
|First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo.||Little Feast of the|
|Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo.||Dead|
|The moment its teal eyes catch sight of prey, it pounces with astounding speed. Repeatedly bringing down rust-colored blades, it suffocates its prey and rips into the carcass with devastating fangs.|
|Aura - Tezcatlipoca's Aura|
|Up to 100% boost to Earth Elemental ATK based on number of front line allies' racesCalled "Types" in-game.|
|Up to 120% boost to Earth Elemental ATK based on number of front line allies' racesCalled "Types" in-game.|
|Up to 130% boost to Earth Elemental ATK based on number of front line allies' racesCalled "Types" in-game. 10% boost to Earth allies' DEF.|
|Call - Miccailhuitontli||Cooldown|
|Massive Earth damage to all foes and inflict. Slight chance for all allies to gain .||9T9 turn cooldown.|
|Massive Earth damage to all foes and inflict
. Slight chance for all allies to gain .|
The Main Character gains if not present or consumed; or activates if present and the requirements are met.
|4★ Uncap Materials|
|Rupie cost: -|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Aura - Tezcatlipoca's Aura[edit | edit source]
|Unique Races||0-2★ Earth Elemental ATK||3★ Earth Elemental ATK||4★ Earth Elemental ATK|
Call - Miccailhuitontli[edit | edit source]
- will not activate if the enemy does not have charge diamonds.
- will still activate if the enemy in in Break state, as long as it has full charge diamonds.
- will still be applied and activated when Tezcatlipoca is used as a sub-summon.
- will still be available after being revived.
- is unable to be activated with a 0-3★ Tezcatlipoca.
- You cannot Combo Call someone else's 4★ Tezcatlipoca to gain , nor activate it.