Gorilla

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarity SSR.png
Gorilla
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★

Summon b 2040285000.png

Label Element Earth.png HP ATK
Level 1 100 397
Level 100 650 2132
Level 150 790 2570
Obtain Premium Draw
Combo Call Name
First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo. Ooh
Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo. Ahh

ID 2040285000
Summon ID 3227
NameJP ゴリラ
Release Date 2018-05-31
4★ Date 2019-06-12
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith

Scientific classification: Gorilla gorilla phantagrandus. A denizen of the dense and mysterious jungle, once thought to exist solely in folklore. These gentle giants are extremely intelligent and prefer to communicate with their language composed of "oohs" and "ahhs" rather than use violence.
Aura - Gorilla gorilla phantagrandus
0★This is the basic aura for this summon. Its level does not influence the aura. 50% boost to Earth Elemental ATK.
3★This is the aura for the 3★ version of this summon. 60% boost to Earth Elemental ATK.[1]
4★This is the aura for the 4★ version of this summon. 110% boost to Earth Elemental ATK. Status Banana.pngBananaThe nutritional abundance of bananas bestows a Bonus Earth DMG effect while your inner gorilla is unleashed (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
effect to all allies at battle start.
Call - Ooh-Ahh-AhhInitial Cooldown Cooldown on Call
0★This is the basic call for this summon. Its level does not influence the call. 500% earth DMG to all foes. All allies gain Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
5T5-turn cooldown at the start of battle. 9T9-turn cooldown upon call.
3★This is the call for the 3★ version of this summon.700% earth DMG to all foes. All allies gain Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
4★This is the call for the 4★ version of this summon.800% earth DMG to all foes. All allies gain Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
3T3-turn cooldown at the start of battle.
4★ Uncap Materials
Rupie cost: 20000
Reduction Materials
This summon should not be reduced or used as fodder.


Gameplay Notes[edit]

Call - Ooh-Ahh-Ahh[edit]

  • From 0★ to 3★, Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
    Chance of lowering DMG taken /
    Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
    (Can't be removed)
    's:
    • "ATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is" equals 25% ATK when above 75% HP and decreases linearly when below 75% HP, down to 10% ATK at 0% HP.[2]
    • "Chance of lowering DMG taken" is equivalent to Status Armored.png60% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
      Strength: 60% chance of taking 30% less damage.
      .[3]
  • At 4★, Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
    Chance of lowering DMG taken /
    Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
    (Can't be removed)
    's:
    • "ATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is" equals 40% ATK when above 83.3% HP and decreases linearly when below 83.3% HP, down to 15% ATK at 0% HP.[4]
    • "Chance of lowering DMG taken" is equivalent to Status Armored.png60% / 40% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
      Strength: 60% chance of taking 40% less damage.
      .[3]
  • Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
    Chance of lowering DMG taken /
    Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
    (Can't be removed)
    stacks additively with Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
    .
  • Allies with Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
    Chance of lowering DMG taken /
    Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
    (Can't be removed)
    will have their voices replaced with gorilla sounds.
    • The voice change has no effect on gameplay.
    • The voice change does not take effect if you Combo Call with another player's Gorilla.
  • Allies with Status Banana.pngBananaThe nutritional abundance of bananas bestows a Bonus Earth DMG effect while your inner gorilla is unleashed (Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    additionally gain a 30% Bonus Earth DMG effect while Status Gorilla.pngGorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
    Chance of lowering DMG taken /
    Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
    (Can't be removed)
    is active.

Resources[edit]

References[edit]