Jump to navigation Jump to search
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||10% DA / 5% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||Nalhegrande|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Uchida|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Setting aside the formalities of royalty, two young ladies find themselves relaxing together and conversing over casual topics, thanks to the magic that is saunas. They promise to meet again one day, before one returns to her royal duties, and the other resumes her journey across the skies.|
|Azure Plunge|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Extend all allies' duration by 2 turns.
|Sea Spray's Mark|| 20 turns
| 2 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
on all foes.|
All Earth allies gain and .
|White Raiment|| 14 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
(When cast from 10th turn onward: Affects all allies.)
|Invigorate||7 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Fill 1 charge diamond on a foe.
All allies gain , , and .
(When cast from 10th turn onward: Inflict on a foe instead of filling 1 charge diamond.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Embellished Flowing Yukata|| Lvl 1
|| +4% boost to Earth allies' DEF per turn passed (Max: 40% at 10 turns).
If turn 10 or later: 1-turn cut to Pholia's skill cooldowns upon using charge attack.
|A Healthy Helping of Leisure|| Lvl 1
|| RevitalizeRecover HP each turn (Healing cap: 500). Gain if HP is full. effect.
Chance to remove 1 debuff from Pholia at turn start.
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- The in-game English description for can erroneously imply that it extends 's duration on Pholia only. It actually extends the duration of on all allies.
Sea Spray's Mark
- Foes afflicted with
- do not increase their charge diamonds;
- are unable to use their special attacks;
- will have their HP triggers delayed until the debuff expires.
- does not remove triggers. It only prevents the activation of triggers while the status effect is active.
- Triggers that ignore also ignore
- In Battle System 2.0, and other similar statuses that disable special attacks become status effects that prevent Omens from being displayed.
- However, any special attacks with an Omen currently displayed will activate even if such status effects are applied in the same turn.
-  also increases normal attack damage cap to ~1,160,000 and C.A. damage cap by 30%.
- The strength of Assassin buffs is reduced to 2/3 effectiveness when used with charge attacks.
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKMultiplier: Perpetuity Up
- 100% DEF Up
- Guaranteed DA
- 20% TA Up
- 10% DMG Cap Up
- 100% / 20% Critical Up100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
- Filling a foe's charge diamond always succeeds if the target has an empty charge diamond available.
- Allies gain the additional buffs regardless of the success of the Charge Diamond Filled (or , from 10th turn onwards).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Sea Spray's Mark||No|
- GameWith, Pholia (Yukata). https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/406556
- Midokuni, Assassin on Ougi. User:Midokuni/Notepad/Assassin_on_Ougi
- EN Game Announcement 2019-06-04 http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#news/detail/3211/2/0/1