From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Ayahi Takagaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Like the white clouds against the azure sky, this girl drifts along without a care in the world. However, her carefree facade belies a mind capable of incredible foresight, something she'll deny with a gentle smile.|
|Gaia Zimos||Massive Earth damage to one enemy. Gainfor 4 turns.|
|La Nina||5 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 500% Earth damage to one enemy (Damage cap: 700,000) and inflict 10% 
(Max: 30%). Gain 1 stack of .|
At level 55:
|Roselle|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Upon dodge: Gain and .
At level 75:
|Stand in Line||1 turn||1 turn|| Lvl 45
||Consume all stacks to gain (Max: 150%) and 5% (Max: 50%) per stack for 1 turn.|
|Thanks!|| Lvl 1
||20% reduced DEF, but gain 100% more charge bar when taking damage.|
|Leave It to Nemone!|| Lvl 1
|| I store up power every time I attack a foe! (I lose some when I take damage though!)
(Gain 1 stack of every time Nemone attacks an enemy [Max: 10]. A single attack grants 1 stack while a triple attack grants 3 stacks. Lose 1 stack when Nemone takes damage.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
- Roselle only grants a maximum of 10% charge bar per turn regardless of how many attacks Nemone dodges in a single turn.
- Roselle does not grant buffs if the attacks missed by other means such as .
- One stack of Hostility decreased by -5). decreases the chance for her to be targeted to around 14.29% in a 4-man party (
- At max stacks, decreases Hostility by -100.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.
- This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
- Activates on a turn basis, in contrast to which rolls per hit.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|