From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Like the white clouds against the azure sky, this girl drifts along without a care in the world. However, her carefree facade belies a mind capable of incredible foresight, something she'll deny with a gentle smile.|
|Min HP: 210||Max HP: 1120||Min ATK: 1650||Max ATK: 8800|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|La Nina||5 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 500% Earth damage to one enemy (Damage cap: 700,000). Gain
Level 55: Effect enhanced.
|Roselle|| 9 turns
Lvl 75: 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Upon dodge: Gain 10% charge bar and .
Level 75: Effect enhanced.
|Stand in Line||1 turn||-|| Lvl 45
(stackable), preventing Nemone from attacking. Save Up gains 1 stack per turn. (Max: 10).|
Upon recast: Consume Save Up to gain 100% (Max: 1000%) and 10% (Max: 100%) per stack for 1 turn.
|Thanks!||1||20% reduced DEF but gain 100% more charge bar when taking damage.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Gaia Zimos||Massive Earth damage to one enemy. Gainfor 4 turns.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||ネモネ||JP Title||揺雲の如く|
|JP Voice Actor||高垣彩陽||Release Date||2016-05-31|
- One stack of Hostility increased by +15). increases the chance for her to be targeted to around 45.45% in a 4-man party (
- At max stacks, increases Hostility by +100.
- Roselle only grants a maximum of 10% charge bar per turn regardless of how many attacks Nemone dodges in a single turn.
- Roselle does not grant buffs if the attacks missed by other means such as .
- One stack of Hostility decreased by -5). decreases the chance for her to be targeted to around 14.29% in a 4-man party (
- At max stacks, decreases Hostility by -100.