Jump to navigation Jump to search
Can't Act is a general name for a local debuff that prevents foes from attacking. Can't Act has a different name and icon depending on the character that inflicts it.
About Can't Act
-  is guaranteed to land regardless of debuff resistance or immunity.
- Foes afflicted with omens.
can't take any action, which includes normal attacks, special attacks, and
- Special attacks can't be cast even if it ignores status effects such as and .
- Displayed omens will not be cancelled. The omen will carry over to the next turn if it's not cancelled by normal methods.
|Medusa (Summer)||11 turns|
|Helel ben Shalem (Summer)||11 turns|
|Vania (Yukata)||11 turns|
|Cagliostro (Grand)||11 turns|
Related Status Effects
- Main articles: ,
- Granblue Fantasy official news, 2020-01-31 https://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=34587