From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Chinatsu Akasaki|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|The sweet notes of the lyre of the gods' chosen minstrel rise up to heaven itself, and soothe the hearts of all who hear them. The mysterious smile that hovers on her lips can even stop a primal beast in its tracks while hiding her other, more important task|
|Philanthropy|| 10 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|1-turn cut to a Wind ally's skill cooldowns and grant.|
|Secret Garden|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
At level 75:
Buffs increased to and .
|Euphoria||7 turns||3 turns / 180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain
Inflict and on all foes.
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Harpist of the Gods|| Lvl 1
||5% boost to all allies' debuff success rate.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen earth DMG for all allies|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- The cooldown reduction won't apply to skills with a one-turn cooldown. It also doesn't affect the initial cooldown of certain skills.
- If Arriet uses Philanthropy on herself, it can reduce the cooldown of her other skills, but not Philanthropy itself.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen earth damageThis is not a damage cut.for all allies:
Reduces Earth damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- jpokiehl 2 https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/944935511738609665
- jpokiehl 3 https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/996399264023523329
- jpokiehl https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kea2IL6wLNbw4RNUcrrxMTpoIdlXU13pYOzBXjgoBbs/edit#gid=381921981
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21267