From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
OverviewArriet is a support character with both a party-wide buff and a -like skill. As a result, for players who have not yet unlocked Row IV or EXII classes, she allows greater freedom in class and subskill selection.
- can be used to reduce the target's skill cooldown by 1 and/or let them "catch up" by letting them attack twice with .
- is good for teams centered around charge attacks, or for new players with less sources of multiattack, by boosting the amount of charge bar gained through normal attacks or .
- works as a substitute for Miserable Mist, good for players who have not yet unlocked Dark Fencer or do not want to use it.
- Her charge attack's can make the target lose their turn if it lands.
- Debuff success rate is lower, even with her support skill, than Dark Fencer's innate debuff success rate, making Dark Fencer a more reliable debuffer.
- Lacks debuff success rate EMPs to improve her chances at landing her debuffs. (This is due to the ATK/DEF Down effects on Euphoria being added in her May 2018 rebalance, and her EMPs were left untouched.)
- Sleep, while potentially powerful, is removed after taking damage, including Chain Burst damage. (The target will still miss their action that turn if she successfully landed Sleep.) She will almost never take full advantage of Sleep's 3 turns as a result.
- Lacks utility for later-game teams; a main character with a Row IV/EXII class and Niyon can more or less completely phase her out unless trying to form a Harp-proficiency team.
How to Playgrants Double Strike, which makes a character attack twice in addition to their regular attack or charge attack. This means, for example, you can use it on a character with 80% charge bar, making them hit twice and then use their charge attack.
Arriet's charge attack causes sleep, which is a very powerful local debuff that can disable a boss when it hits a trigger or has full charge crystals.
- Drum Master: Because the class is all about charge bar control and redistribution, Arriet's will help MC quickly build up their charge bar for their skills and then regain the bar they lost.
- Superstar: lowers the enemy's debuff resistance, letting Arriet land more reliably. works well with to charge attack more quickly.
- Kokkoro: By using Arriet's Secret Garden before Kokkoro's , the charge bar boost will increase from 25% to around 33%. Kokkoro brings potent multiattack buffs for Wind allies through her passives and charge attack to take further advantage of the boosted charge bar gain. Furthermore, Kokkoro does not deal damage with her charge attack, so Kokkoro and Arriet using a charge attack together (without the MC and the fourth party member) will not trigger a Chain Burst that would break Arriet's Sleep.
- Monika: Monika wants to charge attack as much as possible to lower the cooldowns on her skills, so Arriet's boost to charge bar gain will assist with that. Arriet also has a Hostility Down EMP to increase Monika's chances of getting targeted.
- Harp of Westerly Winds: The harp from the Between Frost and Flame side story grants a 5% boost to debuff success rate to all allies when equipped as the main weapon, improving Arriet's chances of landing . It also reduces enemy debuff resistance as a charge attack attack effect, though likely not as strong as Superstar's Soul Soloist.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2017-09-04|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Arriet.