Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Miku Itō|
|How to Recruit|
|Princess Connect! Re:Dive
Dinner at the Turned Table
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This girl from Astraea is a core member of the Gourmet Guild. She will brave any danger and bear any hardship for her lord's sake. Though she calls herself his faithful guide, her comprehensive coddling is more like that of an overprotective mother.|
|Aurora|| Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2500).
All allies gain and .
|Speed Up|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain and .|
|Threefold Slash|| 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|3-hit, 200% Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).|
|Alseid Spear||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| 200% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~550,000).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Shadeborne Epiphany|| Lvl 1
||Allies gain an additional 15% boost to Wind ATK when affected by .|
|Maternal Instinct|| Lvl 1
||10% boost to double attack rate and 5% boost to triple attack rate for Wind allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKNormal modifier Up
- 40% DA Up
- 20% TA Up
- Supplemental damage, such as
and is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
- Supplemental damage ignores DMG Cuts and  , except for and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Only for skill damage and C.A. Damage will supplemental damage be boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g. Seraphic multiplier).
- Supplemental damage is applicable to the following: 
|Does apply||Does not apply||Only applies to debuffse.g.|
|Normal Attack Damage||Standard Plain Damage
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Fixed Plain Damage
|C.A. Damage||C.A. Fixed Damage
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
- Does not stack with Grimnir's . Only the highest boost takes effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith, Kokkoro https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/130702
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1081200173840162817
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 3 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864