Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Miku Itō|
|How to Recruit|
|Princess Connect! Re:Dive
Dinner at the Turned Table
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This girl from Astraea is a core member of the Gourmet Guild. She will brave any danger and bear any hardship for her lord's sake. Though she calls herself his faithful guide, her comprehensive coddling is more like that of an overprotective mother.|
|Aurora|| Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2500).
All allies gain and .
|Speed Up|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain and .|
|Threefold Slash|| 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|3-hit, 200% Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).|
|Alseid Spear||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| 200% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~550,000).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Shadeborne Epiphany|| Lvl 1
||Allies gain an additional 15% boost to Wind ATK when affected by .|
|Maternal Instinct|| Lvl 1
||10% boost to double attack rate and 5% boost to triple attack rate for Wind allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Aurora[edit | edit source]
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKNormal modifier Up
- 40% DA Up
- 20% TA Up
Speed Up[edit | edit source]
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Seraphic multiplier). is boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage||Fixed Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
Shadeborne Epiphany[edit | edit source]
- Does not stack with Grimnir's . Only the highest boost takes effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
References[edit | edit source]
- Gamewith, Kokkoro https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/130702
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864