Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
Kokkoro is a powerful support character whose greatest asset is her massive party-wide multiattack buffs for Wind allies.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Powerful multiattack support through and .
- is a special buff whose effect stacks additively with normal ATK Up buffs.
- heals and buffs the party with and .
- boosts the effect of Wind ATK Up, which she already provides.
- helps the party C.A. faster and raises their damage potential. and from
- Single-sided DEF Down from stacks with to reach -45% DEF Down.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Doesn't deal damage on Charge Attack, which in turn also doesn't contribute to Chain Burst—a major source of damage for newer players.
- + won't cap DEF Down.
- Heal-on-C.A. is not completely synergistic with the enmity-based basic Wind grid. However, it generally will not be too big of an issue.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
- Kokkoro is best positioned in the second party slot (first after the main character), as her C.A. buffs will immediately affect all allies after her.
- Because she lacks C.A. damage and will not contribute to Chain Bursts, she can C.A. as often as possible without worrying about synchronizing it with other party members.
- At the start of battle (if not on Strike Time), use before her other skills to boost the party's charge bar and increase the damage dealt by her damage skills.
- Use to further lower a target's defense. Note that because her DEF Down is only 20%, it will not cap DEF Down with .
Synergy[edit | edit source]
Extended Mastery Perks[edit | edit source]
|Last update: 2018-12-12|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Kokkoro.
Priorities[edit | edit source]Kokkoro's charge attack provides powerful support, so prioritize charge bar gain, followed by TA, DA, and Critical.
|Last update: 2019-02-26|
Kamigame's recommended EMP build for Kokkoro.