Grimnir

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the summon stone, see Grimnir (Summon). For the raid battle, see Grimnir (Raid).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[The Mad Cyclone]This title is a translation sourced from Granblue Fantasy.
Grimnir

Npc zoom 3040212000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040212000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040212000 81.png

Npc sd 3040212000 01.png

Npc sd 3040212000 02.png

MAX HP 1640
MAX ATK 7800
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Staff.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Megumi Ogata
How to Recruit
Flash Gala
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040212700.jpg Vortex of the Void

ID 3040212000
Char ID 3129
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP グリームニル
TitleJP 踊り狂う暴風
Voice ActorJP 緒方恵美
Release Date 2019-04-15
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The eyes of this tempest god giltter at the sight of the singularity—the one exemplified by steel mind and noble spirit. This commander of great winds has appeared to fulfill his mission of saving the world.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Holy Ray of Purification Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Extend the duration of Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Unique
by 2 turns.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Eternal Storm.png Eternal Storm 9 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
All Wind allies gain a 2000-damage Status Shield.pngShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: Indefinite
, Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, and Status Dispel Cancel.pngDispel CancelEffects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.
From 2nd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
and Status Armored.png100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
Ability Ultimate Tempest.png Ultimate Tempest 12 turns
Lvl 75:
11 turns
6 turns /
1 turn
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 6 turns
. (Boost to specs based on Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Unique
lvl)
From 2nd cast onwards: All allies also gain Status Defiance.pngATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 15%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 1 turn
.[1]
Ability Divine Decimation on High.png Divine Decimation on High 7 turns - Lvl 45
6-hit, 100% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~194,000 per hit~1,164,000 total).
Gain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png30% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 30%
and Status CA DMG Cap.png20% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 20%
.
Inflict Status Gravity.pngDelay (Special)Reduce a foe's charge diamonds by 1
Ignores foe's Delay immunity
. If successful, gain Status Uplift.pngCharged +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%Unaffected by charge bar gain effects
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking Lvl 1
Deals all-foe attacks for one-foe attacks.
Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: UniqueDuration: Indefinite
lvl rises by 1 upon using buff skills or charge attacks. (Boost to ATK and charge bar gain based on God of War lvl.)
Icon Support Skill.png Mad Cyclone Lvl 1
Allies gain an additional 30% boost to Wind ATK when affected by Status WindAtkUp.png Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Lessen earth damage

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithWindAtk.pngWind ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
Individual ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithSupportSkill.pngLessen earth damage
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]

Ultimate Tempest[edit | edit source]

  • Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Unique
    's ATK boost is additive with You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking, but is otherwise a unique modifier to all other ATK boosts.[1]
  • Stat boosts from Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Unique
    based on Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
    lvl are as follows:[1]
Lvl Status ATKUnique modifier; Shared with You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking's ATK boost Up DA Up TA Up DMG Cap Up Critical Up
1 Status God of War (Grimnir) 1.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
10% 40% 10% 10% 80% / 12% 80% chance of dealing 12% more damage.
2 Status God of War (Grimnir) 2.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
15% 55% 15% 15% 80% / 14% 80% chance of dealing 14% more damage.
3 Status God of War (Grimnir) 3.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
20% 70% 20% 20% 80% / 16% 80% chance of dealing 16% more damage.
4 Status God of War (Grimnir) 4.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
25% 85% 25% 25% 80% / 18% 80% chance of dealing 18% more damage.
5 Status God of War (Grimnir) 5.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
30% 100% 30% 30% 80% / 20% 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.

You're the Challenge I've Been Seeking[edit | edit source]

  • Only charge attacks and skills with a yellow border raises Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Unique
    's lvl. This means only Eternal Storm and Ultimate Tempest are applicable.
  • This support skill's ATK boost is additive with Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Unique
    , but is otherwise a unique modifier to all other ATK boosts.[1]
  • Stat boosts based on God of War lvl are as follows:[1]
Lvl Status ATKUnique modifier; Shared with Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
's ATK boost
Up
Charge Bar Gain Up
1 Status God of War (Grimnir) 1.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
10% 4%
2 Status God of War (Grimnir) 2.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
20% 8%
3 Status God of War (Grimnir) 3.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
30% 12%
4 Status God of War (Grimnir) 4.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
40% 16%
5 Status God of War (Grimnir) 5.pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
50% 20%

Mad Cyclone[edit | edit source]

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit | edit source]