From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This young emperor of flame burns with a quiet intensity as he pursues the utopia he dreams of—a land without war, where the weak can find succor. He crosses the skies in search of allies who share his noble dream.|
|Min ATK: 1710|| Max ATK: 9120 /
10830Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
|Min HP: 225|| Max HP: 1540 / |
1830Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
| Voice Actor
Preferred WeaponGain 20% additional HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
| Recruit Condition
|Tzaraisen|| 6 turns
Lvl 55: 5 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
⇮ Lvl 90
| 350%-450% Fire damage to one enemy. |
Level 55: Damage increased to 400%-500%.
Level 90: Drain up to 800 HP based on skill damage dealt.
|Ikzel|| 7 turns
Lvl 75: 6 turns
|60 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
|Inflicton one enemy.|
|Traumerei||8 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 100
| Gain , greatly increasing Attack as HP increases. |
Level 100: Also gain and .
|Kingly Aura||1||Increaseseffects by 30%.|
|Ideal Vassals||95||Increases Attack, double attack rate, and triple attack rate based on number of allies in battle.|
|Lohen Wolf|| Massive Fire damage to one enemy.|
5★: Gain : Next use of Tzaraisen activates twice.
|JP Name||パーシヴァル||JP Title||炎帝|
|JP Voice Actor||逢坂良太||Release Date||2015-06-26|
- Traumerei's buff stacks with other buffs.
- The Ideal Vassals' passive works as follows<ref>http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/12/11/175833</ref>
- 2 allies: 5% Attack
- 3 allies: 10% Attack, 3% Double Attack Rate
- 4 allies: 15% Attack, 10% Double Attack Rate, 6% Triple Attack Rate
- The names of Percival's abilities are German.
- Tzaraisen's proper spelling is "Zerreissen", which means "ripping" or "to rip".
- Traumerei's correct spelling is "Traeumerei" or "Träumerei", meaning "dream".
- Lohen translates to "raging flames".
- The status Anzuenden roughly translates to "ignition" or "to ignite" and its alternative spelling is "Anzünden".