Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1666 / 1966Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||6666 / 8666Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Nobuyuki Hiyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Six-Ruin Fist|
|One of the Eternals—they who stand astride the skies and across the path of any would-be calamity. Seox's power is unrivaled, for he bears the mark of destiny. His emotional instability is just part of his mask—his love is hidden deeper. He seeks to reach beyond the sky, where the one he holds dear travels.|
|Void Claws: Terminus|| 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
| After 5★:
Three Thousand and One Talons
| 500%Massive Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,020,000).
Gain and .
| After Stage 1 Transcendence:
Essence of a Demonic Asura
| 550%Massive Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,300,000).
Gain and .
Raise lvl by 2.
|Gate of Sin|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced again at level 95.
At level 95:
Buff increased to .
Also gain .
|Thunderflash|| 7 turns
| 1 turn /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 85This skill is enhanced again at level 85.
⇯ Lvl 130This skill is enhanced again at level 130.
At level 85:
Counter upgraded to .
At level 130:
When lvl is 6: Also gain .
|Gate of Demons|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
| 600% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~700,000).
At level 90:
Also inflict .
|Six-Ruin's Enlightenment|| Ready in
10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle.
|4 turns|| Lvl 100
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Heavenly Howl|| Lvl 1
|| Guaranteed double attacks.
Boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier, DMG cap, and triple attack rate based on lvl.
( lvl rises every turn by 1 and lowers by 2 upon taking damage [Max: 6].)
|Counter Claw|| Lvl 95
||6-hit Dark damage to a foe when the foe uses a special attack (Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit).|
|Dauntless Pack Member|| Lvl 120
⇧ Lvl 150This skill is enhanced at level 150.
| Boost to dodge rate based on
At level 150:
Upon dodging: 6-hit Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit).
Raise lvl by 1.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to inflictwith every one-foe attack.|
|Transcendence Extended Mastery Support Skill|| Lvl 130:
|Raiselvl at start of battle.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Uncapping to Transcendence Stage 1 and Stage 4 permanently grants Extended Mastery Star Cap +5.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Seox is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Seox is still vulnerable to Plain Damage with this skill active.
- Both and cannot be removed by enemy dispels.
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpPerpetuity modifier||TA Up||DMG Cap Up|
- Can only activate once per turn.
- Activates after, and targets the first foe performing a special attack.
- Does not activate again if another foe performs a special attack on the same turn.
- Counter Claw damage is treated as skill damage.
Dauntless Pact Member
- At level 120,  additionally grants the following effect:
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every normal attack, has a chance to inflict  .
Transcendence Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Starts battle with up to 3
lvls based on rank.
- lvl is preserved even if Seox starts battle as a sub ally before becoming a main ally.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Gate of Sin||Yes|
|Gate of Demons||Yes|
|Attempting to hide his identity, Seox decides to change the color of his cloak. The lining is a mystical shade of violet with a beautiful gold trim to make the black shine even more deeply. Wearing this cloak is a strategy to hide in plain sight.|
|Outfit Name||Inconnu Ténébreux|
|How to Get||A Thousand Reasons|
Mask Bleu Clair
|A stunning uniform that Seofon produced for stage battles. The haute form and pale cyan mask are as refined as they are eye-catching. But the ensemble has proved too much for a certain warrior who prefers a no-frills look—after a lengthy mock battle, he immediately stripped out of it.|
|Outfit Name||Mask Bleu Clair|
|How to Get||Mask Bleu Clair Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Fiendcrusher Fist|
|Notes||Only thumbnails and home screen art can be changed to an unmasked version. There is no option for an unmasked sprite.|
- Gamewith, Seox. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/21118
- Hecate_mk2 https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1192289404137590787
- crom_evil_eye twitter https://twitter.com/crom_evil_eye/status/1388973388094341121