From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seox's power is unrivaled, for he bears the mark of destiny. His emotional instability is just part of his mask—his love is hidden deeper. He seeks to reach beyond the sky, where the one he holds dear travels.|
|Min HP: 266|| Max HP: 1666 /
1966Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
|Min ATK: 1666|| Max ATK: 6666 /
8666Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Preferred WeaponGain 20% additional HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Gate of Sin||2 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This ability is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 95This ability is enhanced again at level 95.
| Gain 10% charge bar.
(Max: 50%). Gain 5% |
Level 55: max limit increased to 60%.
Level 95: Also gain and . gain increased to 20%. (Max: 60%). Charge bar gain increased to 10%.
|Thunderflash|| 6 turns
Lvl 75: 5 turns
| 1 turn
Lvl 85: 2 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This ability is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 85This ability is enhanced again at level 85.
| Gain 100%
and 1-hit . |
Level 85: increased up to 3 hits.
|Gate of Demons||3 turns||Until hit|| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This ability is enhanced at level 90.
| Gain 30%
every turn (Max: 255%). Ends after taking damage.|
At low HP, gain and .
Level 90: Also gain 1-hit damage immunity. gain increased to 50%. (Max: 255%).
10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use
|6 turns|| Lvl 100
||Gain. (Can't recast)|
|Heavenly Howl||1|| 100% double attack rate.
Slight chance to dodge attacks.
|Counter Claw||95||Chance to counter attack when hit (1 time)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to lower foe's DEF with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Void Claws: Terminus||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Gain 2-hit.|
|5★: Three Thousand and One Talons||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Gain 2-hitand for 3 turns.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||シス||JP Title||十天衆|
|JP Voice Actor||檜山修之||Release Date||2014-12-25|
Gate of Sin
- The stacking attack buff is multiplicative with other attack buffs, including Gate of Demons.
Gate of Demons
- Gate of Demons adds an additive 30% attack buff each turn, up to a maximum of 255%, starting at 30% on the turn it is initially cast.
- Gate of Demons's effect is not lost if his total health is higher at the end of the attack phase than at the beginning, meaning that he can avoid losing his buff using passive healing effects like and .
- Gate of Demons's effect remains until Seox takes damage during the enemy's turn, meaning allies abilities like Zooey's Conjunction will not remove his buff.
- Recasting Gate of Demons while the buff is already active adds one stack to the total buff.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Seox is a sub party member. If Seox enters the frontline from the sub party, you will need another 10 turns for Six-Ruin's Enlightenment to be usable.