From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|The Eternals are a powerful group that rule the far reaches of the sky, and are seen as a threat to the entire skydom. Seox's power is unrivaled, for he bears the mark of destiny. His emotional instability is just part of his mask—his love is hidden deeper. He seeks to reach beyond the sky, where the one he holds dear travels.|
|Min ATK: 1666||Max ATK: 6666||Min HP: 266||Max HP: 1666|
| Voice Actor
Preferred WeaponGain 20% additional HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
| Recruit Condition
|Gate of Sin||2 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
| Gain 10% Attack UP (Stackable)|
(max 50%). Gain 5% charge bar.
Level 55: Maximum Attack UP increased to 60%.
|Thunderflash|| 6 turns
Lvl 75: 5 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
| Gain 100% Triple Attack UP.|
Gain 1-hit Counter.
|Gate of Demons||3 turns||Until hit|| Lvl 45
|| Gain 30% Attack UP (Stackable) every turn (max 255%). Ends after taking damage.|
At low HP, gain Triple Attack UP and .
|Heavenly Howl||1|| Double attack rate is 100%.|
Slight chance to dodge attacks.
|Void Claws: Terminus||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Gain 2-hit Mirror Image.|
- Gate of Sin and Gate of Demons both use the Attack UP (Stackable) icon, but they are separate stacks of buffs.
- Both stacking attack buffs are multiplicative with other attack buffs, including each other.
- Gate of Demons adds an additive 30% attack buff each turn, up to a maximum of 255%, starting at 30% on the turn it is initially cast.
- Gate of Demons's effect remains until Seox takes damage during the enemy's turn. The effect is not lost if his total health is higher at the end of the attack phase than at the beginning, meaning that he can avoid losing his buff using passive healing effects like Refresh and .
- Recasting Gate of Demons while the buff is already active adds one stack (+30%) to the total buff.
|Interests||Pruning garden trees|
|Likes||Nothing in particular|
|Dislikes||Communication (has no self-awareness)|
- Seox's name in Japanese is "Six."