Amelia

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Young Knight Captain of Integrity]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Amelia

Npc zoom 3040444000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040444000 02.png

Npc sd 3040444000 01.png

Npc sd 3040444000 02.png

MAX HP 1800
MAX ATK 7000
BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible. 7% DA / 3% TA
Element Label Element Earth.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions None
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Miyuki Sawashiro
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040218300.jpg Shining Silver

ID 3040444000
Char ID 3219
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP エミリア
TitleJP 廉潔の若き騎士団長
Voice ActorJP 沢城みゆき
Release Date 2023-01-19
Other Sites Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewithIcon Kamigame.pngKamigameIcon Huiji Wiki.pngHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)

Though she followed in her father's footsteps and became the captain of Aelvoth's knights, this young lady leaves her home behind to hone herself even further—for the sake of the knights she's protected and has been protected by. But one day, she'll uphold the oath she swore before her father's grave and return to protect the kingdom of Aelvoth.

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Noble Silver 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe
All allies gain Status EarthAtkUp.png15% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, Status DoubleUp.png15% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, and Status TripleUp.png15% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1928 1.png Fervid Swing 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
5-hit, 100% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~93,000 per hit).
All Earth allies gain Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
and remove 1 debuff.
(When Amelia has 12 or more buffs:
Hit number doubles.
All Earth allies also gain Status Armored.png100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.)[1]
Ability m 1929 3.png Valiant Will 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
3 turns /
1 turn
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
(When Amelia has 12 or more buffs: All Earth allies also gain Status Water Cut 60.png60% Water CutWater DMG is cut 60%
Duration: 1 turn Water Damage Cut.
.)[1]
Ability m 1930 3.png Swift Chivalry 9 turns 1 turn Lvl 45
1-turn cut to an Earth ally's skill cooldowns and grant Status Routine Step.pngDouble StrikeAttacks twice each turn
Duration: 1 turn
.
(When Amelia has 12 or more buffs: Earth ally also gains Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
.)

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Captain of Aelvoth's Knights Lvl 1
Starts battle with Status Lethal Attack Dodged.pngLethal Attack Dodged (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Skills gain additional effects when Amelia has 12 or more buffs.
Icon Support Skill.png Silver Steeped in Virtue Lvl 1
When a foe uses a special attack:
1-turn cut to Amelia's skill cooldowns.
Activate Fervid Swing.

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Perk unknown, please help fill it out

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Silver Steeped in Virtue

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability m 1928 1.png Fervid Swing5-hit, 100% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~93,000 per hit).
    All Earth allies gain Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
    Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
    and remove 1 debuff.
    (When Amelia has 12 or more buffs:
    Hit number doubles.
    All Earth allies also gain Status Armored.png100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
    Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .)
    when a foe uses a special attack.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Icon Level Uncap.png Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★
Uncap 4★

Ruby Awakening Orb square.jpg Awakening Materials

Status Sketching.pngFacsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability m 1928 1.png Fervid Swing No
Ability m 1929 3.png Valiant Will No
Ability m 1930 3.png Swift Chivalry No

References