Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||10000 (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Akari Kitō|
|How to Recruit|
|A shadowy figure known only as the King of the Night. She travels by moonlight, bringing with her cultural revolution and leaving behind her towns drenched in criminal color. Nothing amuses her more than to watch souls drown in the craze inspired by her creations.|
|Kill the City|| 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain 1 .
Additional effect based on Dope type.
(When at 3 : All additional effects activate. Consumes all .)
|Burner Bomb|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~330,000).
Gain and .
|The Gift Shop|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflicton a foe and remove 1 buff.|
|Ill Night||10 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Restore 30% of a Fire ally's HP (Healing cap: 5000), remove all debuffs, and grant .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|King of the Night|| Lvl 1
|| Gain DopeOne of the following:
based on skills used by main allies.
(Gain buffs based on Dope type.)
|Gravity Graffiti|| Lvl 1
||When a foe uses a special attack: Activate Burner Bomb. Gain 1(Max: 3).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rate based on number of Pieces.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Hallessena.
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
Kill the City
- Additional effect is based on Illnott's active Dope.
|Damage-type (Red)||Auto-activates the skill.|
|Debuff-type (Blue)||End cooldown for.|
|Healing-type (Green)||Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000). All allies gain.|
- When Illnott consumes 3 , all three effects activate.
King of the Night
- Illnott gains Dope when an ally casts a skill. Dope color is based on skill type used.
- Illnott's own skills also grant Dope.
- Only one Dope can be active at a time. Each skill cast overwrites the previous Dope.
|Dope TypeActivated based on skill border color||Status||Effect|
- Buff-type skills (yellow-bordered) grant a random Dope type.
- Auto-activates the skill
after a foe uses a special attack.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Can only auto-activate once per turn from this support skill.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the boost to double attack rate and triple attack rate based on Illnott's number of .
- The table below assumes Illnott has 3 Pieces:
|Rank||DA Up||TA Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|The Gift Shop||Yes|
- GameWith, Illnott. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/203444