From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||1350 /
1860Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
|MAX ATK||10080 /
11970Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Sumire Uesaka|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|After spending most of her childhood being picked on, this little lady's finally decided to turn the tables. Although she desires ease and peace of mind for all deep down, her abrasiveness has earned her the nickname "The Walking Wraith."|
|Insane Style||Massive Earth damage to a foe.|
| After 5★:
| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Crazy is as crazy does! (Gain , raising lvl by 1 each turn. Ends upon taking damage.)
|Can't Catch Me!||8 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
(Uses 30% of charge bar)
At level 55:
Charge bar cost reduced to 25%.
|You're Toast!|| 9 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 100 Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
At level 100:
Also gain and .
|Say Goodbye!||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Downright Crazy!|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
(Stackable) each turn. Ends upon taking damage.|
At level 90:
Also gain boost to damage cap each turn. Ends upon taking damage.
|W-Wait!|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
for 1 turn upon taking damage.|
At level 95:
2-turn cut to Can't Catch Me!'s cooldown upon taking damage.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Can't Catch Me!
- Can't Catch Me! cannot evade plain damage.
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain character will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
- The attack/multiattack boost is only lost upon taking direct damage. Status effects that deal damage over time do not affect the buff and its stacking. Plain Damage from Repel will end the effect.
- The attack boost portion caps at 180% after 6 turns for 1-4★ and after 5 turns for 5★. At level 90, gains up to a 20% damage cap increase after 7 turns. Specifics are listed in the following table.  
ATK Up (1-4★)Unique modifier
ATK Up (5★)Unique modifier
|DMG Cap Up (5★)||DA/TA Up (5★)||DA/TA Up with base DA/TA (5★)|
|8 Turns or more||180%||180%||20%||DA rate: +72.5%; TA rate: +37.5%||DA rate: 82.5%; TA rate: 42.5%|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.
- This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
- Activates on a turn basis, in contrast to which rolls per hit.
- See the Hype page for more information on the status effect.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/25762
- Hecate_mk2 http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/2753531.html#more
- suiton http://suiton.jp/2017_01/hallessena_data/