Overview[edit | edit source]
Hallessena is a high-risk, high-reward character who relies on a stacking self-buff to deal high damage.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Very high damage potential, Downright Crazy! allows her punch well above her weight if left alone.
- Critical hit rate. provides a built in source of
- allows her to completely avoid all non plain damage for two times.
- 5★ uncap makes Downright Crazy! stacks increase much faster on level 100 and gives her more consistent T.A and reduce her critical downtime from her on level 90.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Luck Based. Taking any non Status Effect based damage will reduce Downright Crazy! by 2 and remove stacks and reducing her damage significantly for the next turn.
- Extremely fragile. Her base HP and defenses are low enough that she dies quickly if left alone.
- As critical hits can only occur against enemies with an elemental weakness to the attacking character; does nothing against non Water enemies.
- Her 5★ uncap gives her more way to deal more damage from her Passive Everyone's Safety Blanket and that increase Downright Crazy! much faster.
- The buff from Psycho's Path only lasts two turns with the Hype it provides falling off at the end of the next turn. Because of this it's challenging to keep the Hype buff up permanently and she only gets to benefit from the maximum 3-4 stacks for a single turn without another source of Hype. However, with the help of charge bar boosting characters and having her Charge Attack by herself, with the rest of the team boosting her, it's possible to maintain 4 stacks.
- Increasing amounts of bosses that have normal attacks hit all allies, making it even harder for her to be put onto teams.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
Hallessena's playstyle is rather straightforward. Hit the enemy and don't get hit back. Her core mechanic is the stacking buff provided by her Support Skill, Downright Crazy! The buff provides a 20% increase to her attack every turn, up to a maximum of 100% after 5 turns, as well as buffs to her Double and Triple Attack rates. The drawback to this is that any damage taken from a source other than Status Effects will cause her to lose 2 stacks.
This core mechanic means Hallessena will need to be protected and supported in order to reach her full potential. She's most effective when you build around her and work to let her build up her stacks. Some form of damage prevention or redirection is extremely helpful when using her as she'll otherwise be at the mercy of random chance and unlikely to reach six stacks with any frequency.
She gains a minor benefit from being put in the fourth party slot, as doing so allows her to use C.A more constantly and keepmuch easier.
EMPs may increase her survivability through additional means to dodge the enemy's attack.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
- The Holy Saber and Spartan classes.
- , and effects all help to keep enemies from landing hits on Hallessena.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ayer: Ayer's skills and allow him to act as a pseudo tank and draw hostility away from Hallessena whilst still dealing reasonable damage himself.
- Catherine: Catherine's and allow for Hallessena to work with more room to build her stacks safely.
- Yggdrasil: Yggdrasil's provides charge bar which allows 5★ Hallessena to possibly maintain stacks easier. protects Hallessena with .
- Eugen (Grand): Eugen can use to draw hostility whilst building his Tunguska Butterfly support skill's stacks.
- Sara: 's short cooldown makes it one of the best options for protecting Hallessena.
- Razia: Can protect with and has naturally higher hostility. Note that she conflicts with Hallessena's race for Tezcatlipoca requirements.
- Galadar (SR): An SR alternative to the SSR protector options. Note that he conflicts with Hallessena's race for Tezcatlipoca requirements.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Baihu Fangstaff: While the effects of Terra's Third Spur don't work well with Hallessena directly due to the hostility increase it gives, the Fangstaff can be used to direct hostility towards a more defensive character in position 3.
- Six-Ruin Fist Ecru: This weapon's Charge Attack gives all party members a 3-hit dodge and counter effect for enemy basic attacks.
Summons[edit | edit source]
- Garuda: Garuda's Call gives a effect to all party members.
- Nacht: Nacht's Call gives a effect to all party members with a small chance of also massively improving dodge rate.
- Godsworn Alexiel
Extended Mastery Perks[edit | edit source]
|Last update: 2019-05-25|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Hallessena.
Priorities[edit | edit source]Prioritise Hostility DOWN and her Extended Mastery Support Skill first to ensure she can maintain her support skill for as long as possible. After that, take the Critical nodes, followed by C.A. damage.
|Last update: 2018-4-5|
Priority[edit | edit source]
Hallessena is a cuhraaaazy underated beast of an attacker. Because of her passive, she can cap damage easily with a semi decent grid and so your main objective is really to make sure she doesn't get hit, at all. With that in mind, her Extended Mastery Support Skill, with a whopping 10% dodge, is core. Followed by hostility down and dodges and get crit after.Support Skill > Hostility↓ > Dodge > Crit > C.A. Damage