From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||2080 (+360Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Asuka Ōgame|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This young priestess saved her country from disaster, but was rewarded with insults and hatred. Dismayed, her heart began to sink into the darkness; but before she could be consumed by it, old friends stepped forward to save her. Now determined to face her own weakness, she sets out on a new journey.|
|Post-Trauma|| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies except Sara gain a 1200-damage .
|Maestitia|| 5 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Quadriga||5 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
At level 75:
All allies also gain .
|Emeth||5 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Graphos's Kindness|| Lvl 1
||Boost to ATK as HP decreases.|
|Graphos's Teachings|| Lvl 1
|| Gain these effects in order upon taking DMG:
Convert DMG taken to Water DMG, boost to C.A. DMG, boost to C.A. DMG cap, debuff immunity, and Tank-and-Counter effect (3 hits)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to counter upon taking DMG|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- The modifier is unique and stacks multiplicatively with all other buffs.
- Boosts Sara's ATK by 0% at 100% HP, 15% at 50% HPVerification needed. , and up to 45% at 0% HP. ATK increases linearly with HP lost between 100%-51% HP and 50%-0% HPVerification needed. .
- Sara can only gain one stack per turn even if she is damaged multiple times in one turn.
- All effects have indefinite duration and cannot be dispelled.
- The effects are gained in the following order:
|1||Convert elemental damage taken to Water damage.|
|2||50% boost to C.A. DMG.|
|3||20% boost to C.A. DMG cap.|
|5||Counters upon taking damage for up to 3 hits (Counter damage: ~200%).|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Slight chance to counter upon taking damage.
- Activates on a turn basis and will only counter once per turn.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|