Yggdrasil

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

This article is about the recruitable character. For the raid, see Yggdrasil (Raid). For the SR summon stone, see Yggdrasil (Summon). For the Omega summon stone, see Yggdrasil Omega. For the summer summon stone, see Yggdrasil (Summer).

  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice   Anime    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Guardian of the World Tree]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Yggdrasil
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★

Npc zoom 3040125000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040125000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040125000 03.png

Npc zoom 3040125000 81.png

Npc sd 3040125000 01.png

Npc sd 3040125000 02.png

Npc sd 3040125000 03.png

MAX HP 1900 / 2200Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
MAX ATK 6300 / 7500Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
Element Label Element Earth.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Primal.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Melee.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040806100.jpg Bella Aeterna

ID 3040125000
Char ID 3082
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Blue Star Full.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ユグドラシル
TitleJP 創樹の守人
Voice ActorJP ???
Release Date 2017-06-30
5★ Date 2021-07-19
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

For ages she has been a silent witness to all around her, unmoving from her place in the forest. Now she longs to journey out from her home and see the world. But without the ability to speak, there is only one who can hear the innermost desires of her heart.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Axis Mundi 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.[1]
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
Skill charge attack.png After 5★:
Luminox Genesi
500%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
and Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Restore 30% of Yggdrasil's HP (Healing cap: 4000).[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Blathnat Norn.png Blathnat Norn 8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Lvl 100:
6 turns
3 turns
Lvl 100:
5 turns
Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png25% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
, Status DefenseUp.png25% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
, and Status Uplift.png25% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 100:
No longer grants Status AttackUp.png25% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
and Status DefenseUp.png25% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
.
Instead, all allies gain Status 7202.pngUrdarbrunnrATK is boosted / DEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% ATK Up, 50% DEF UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
All allies also gain Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Status Uplift.png25% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 5 turns
duration increased to 5 turns.
Charge bar cost removed.
Ability Ziggurat.pngAbility m 1519 3.png Ziggurat
After level 90 and
Wasteland Crest is 3 or more:

Eunir
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
Ziggurat:
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
All other allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Shield endurance increased to Status Shield.pngShield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
and now has indefinite duration.
(When Yggdrasil's Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Skill changes to Eunir.)
Eunir:
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
.[1]
Caster gains Status 7203.pngVessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
Does not consume charge bar.
Ability Cerasus Gratia.png Cerasus Gratia 7 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 500) and remove 1 debuff.
All allies gain Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: Up to 400 HPDuration: 3 turns
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Grace of the Great Tree Lvl 1
+10 boost to hostility.
Charge bar fills up 100% faster from damage taken.[1]
Icon Support Skill.png Anima Aeternus Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
AmplifySeraphic modifier damage against Water foes by 20%.
At level 95:
When Yggdrasil is a main ally: Also amplifiesSeraphic modifier other Earth allies' damage against Water foes by 20%.[1]
Boost to Earth allies' healing specs based on their number of Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost to healing specs takes effect even when Yggdrasil is a sub ally.)
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Boost to all allies' healing cap

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithEarthAtk.pngEarth ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
Individual
  • ZenithChargeBar.pngBoost to Charge Bar Speed
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHostilityUp.pngHostility Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +5+8+10
  • ZenithHostilityDown.pngHostility Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    -3-4-5
  • ZenithHealing.pngHealing
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngBoost to all allies' healing cap
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Blathnat Norn

  • Status 7202.pngUrdarbrunnrATK is boosted / DEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
    Strength: 50% ATK Up, 50% DEF UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
    grants the following effects:[1]
    • 50% ATKNormal modifier Up
    • 50% DEF Up

Eunir

  • Status 7203.pngVessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
    Duration: 3 turns
    grants the following effects:[1]
    • Substitute effect (one-ally attacks only)
    • 50% reduced DMG taken
    • At end of turn in which damage is taken: 4-hit, 100% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~150,000 per hit) and 1-turn cut to Yggdrasil's skill cooldowns

Grace of the Great Tree

  • In a 4-man party, the probability she gets targeted is 40% (Hostility increased by +10).[2]

Anima Aeternus

Lvl Status Healing SpecsHealing and healing cap
1 Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
2%
2 Status Wasteland Crest 2.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
4%
3 Status Wasteland Crest 3.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
6%
4 Status Wasteland Crest 4.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
8%
5 Status Wasteland Crest 5.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
10%

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Each star increases all allies' healing cap by a set amount of HP.[1]
    • Does not stack with other identical Extended Mastery Support Skills, only the most powerful one applies.
Rank Heal Cap
1★ +100 HP
2★ +150 HP
3★ +200 HP

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable? Notes
Ability Blathnat Norn.png Blathnat Norn Yes
Ability Ziggurat.pngAbility m 1519 3.png Ziggurat / Eunir Yes*Yes, but with caveats. Ziggurat will be copied even if Yggdrasil activates Eunir and the copying character has 3 or more Wasteland Crests. The copy of Ziggurat will apply Shield to allies other than the copying character, including Yggdrasil.
Ability Cerasus Gratia.png Cerasus Gratia Yes

References