Sen (SSR)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030127000 01.jpgNpc m 3030169000 01.jpgNpc m 3040204000 01.jpg
SenSen (Holiday)Sen (SSR)
Rarity SSR.png
[Matured Catgirl]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Sen

Npc zoom 3040204000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040204000 02.png

Npc sd 3040204000 01.png

Npc sd 3040204000 02.png

MAX HP 1140
MAX ATK 8700
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Erune.png
Style Label Type Attack.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Melee.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ryō Hirohashi
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040212100.jpg Galactic Impact

ID 3040204000
Char ID 2092
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP セン
TitleJP 藹々の猫娘
Voice ActorJP 広橋涼
Release Date 2019-01-31
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

This girl has left behind her mountain home for a journey of happiness, hardship, and fateful encounters. Though she still grapples with the vastness of the sky, her enduring and ingenuous enthusiasm are sure to lead her to new vistas.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Kitty-Cat Hurricane Slash Massive Wind damage to a foe (Boost to specs based on Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw WindC.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
lvl.
Gain Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Wind DMGDeals bonus wind DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
when Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw WindC.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
lvl is 5.)[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Scratchnado.png Scratchnado 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
6-hit, 60% Wind damage to random foes (Damage cap: 100,000).[1]
Gain Status Dodge 1.pngOther SelfTakes no DMG or debuffs while in effect for a set period

Duration: Indefinite
(1 time).
Ability Here Goes.png Here Goes 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status My Best Shot 2.pngMy Best ShotATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted

Strength: 50% ATK Up / 20% DEF Up / 60% Dodge Rate Up / 70% / 30% Critical Up70% chance of dealing 30% more damage. / 100% DA Up / 10% TA Up
Duration: Indefinite
(Ends upon taking damage 2 times).
Ability Cattivating Charm.png Cattivating Charm 6 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
Inflict Status AttackDown.png25% ATK DownATK is lowered

Strength: 25%
Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 180 seconds
Stacking: Single
, Status DoubleDown.pngDA DownDouble attack rate is lowered

Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 180 seconds
, and Status TripleDown.pngTA DownTriple attack rate is lowered

Base Accuracy: 90%
Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
Raise Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw WindC.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted

Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Supreme Swipe Lvl 1
Chance of Dodge-and-Counter effect (3 hits) (Chance increases based on Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw WindC.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
lvl. Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw WindC.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
lvl rises by 1 upon dodging [Max: 5])
Icon Support Skill.png Perfect Pounce Lvl 1
Boost to triple attack rate based on number of turns passed
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Boost to ATK upon dodging (Stackable).

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithWindAtk.pngWind ATK Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
Individual ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithSupportSkill.pngBoost to ATK upon dodging (Stackable).
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

Kitty-Cat Hurricane Slash[edit]

Lvl Status C.A. DMG Up C.A. DMG Cap Up
1 Status Cat's-Paw Wind 1.pngCat's-Paw Wind
C.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
10% 6%
2 Status Cat's-Paw Wind 2.pngCat's-Paw Wind
C.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
20% 12%
3 Status Cat's-Paw Wind 3.pngCat's-Paw Wind
C.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
30% 18%
4 Status Cat's-Paw Wind 4.pngCat's-Paw Wind
C.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
40% 24%
5 Status Cat's-Paw Wind 5.pngCat's-Paw Wind
C.A. specs and counterattack activation rate are boosted
50% 30%

Here Goes[edit]

  • Status My Best Shot 2.pngMy Best ShotATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted

    Duration: Indefinite
    grants the following effects:[1]
    • 50% ATKUnique modifier Up
    • 20% DEF Up
    • 60% Dodge Rate Up
    • 70% / 30% boost to critical hit rate70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
    • 100% DA Up
    • 10% TA Up
    • More likely to be targeted (The probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is ~60%)
  • Status My Best Shot 2.pngMy Best ShotATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted

    Duration: Indefinite
    only loses 1 stack when damaged multiple times in a single turn.

Supreme Swipe[edit]

  • Counter attacks deal 100% damage.

Perfect Pounce[edit]

  • Grants ~20% boost to triple attack rate after 5 to 6 turns.[1]

Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit]

  • After dodging, gains Status AttackUpStack.pngATK Up (Stackable)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)

    Duration: Indefinite
    Unique modifierVerification needed.
    (Max: 30%).[1]
    • The duration of the buff is indefinite.
    • The ATK boost gained from this EMP passive is UniqueVerification needed. .
Rank ATK Up
1★ 5%
2★ 8%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Scratchnado.png Scratchnado Yes
Ability Here Goes.png Here Goes No
Ability Cattivating Charm.png Cattivating Charm No

References[edit]

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 GameWith, Sen (SSR) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/141242