From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yuu Asakawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Clad in crimson with hair to match, this fiery dancer becomes an inferno that drives all who watch her wild. But her beauty also attracts unwanted suitors like moths to the flame, and so Anthuria flees across the skies. Both to escape... and to find someone worthy of her.|
|Rosso Passione|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
|Dance of Delirium|| 5 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Alluring Step|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
Gain , granting to all allies upon dodging.
At level 75:
Buff increased to .
|Captivation||8 turns||180 sec / 3 turns|| Lvl 45
and on all foes.|
All allies gain a 500-damage .
Gain , restoring all allies' HP upon dodging (Healing cap: 1500).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Feet on Fire|| Lvl 1
||10% boost to dodge rate.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost ATKNormal modifier upon dodging (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- and cannot be active at the same time. If one of them is still on, activating the other will replace the previous one.
- and are not consumed after their effect is activated. Either effect can only trigger once per turn.
- Dodges through or do not count for and .
Dance of Delirium
- The Hostility increased by +70). from Dance of Delirium increases the chance for her to be targeted to around 73% in a 4-man party (
- See the Hype page for more information on the status effect.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Gains an 
buff (Max: 30%) at the end of the turn when Anthuria dodges.
- Multiple dodges will still only grant one stack.
- The ATK boost gained from this EMP passive is Normal.
- The duration of the buff is indefinite.
- Dodges through do not count.
|Rank||Stackable ATKNormal modifier|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|