From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
[Thunder Wolf of Shattered Ground]
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Kazuya Nakai|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Having lost the only place where he belonged, this lone wolf roams the skydom unafraid to bear his teeth at the beasts who threaten peace. Although soft spoken, his quietly burning passion resonates in the thunderous roar of his trusty rifle.|
|Dead-End Shot||Massive Earth damage to one enemy. Consume allstacks. Self-inflict if Eustace has . All allies gain 100% at lvl 5.|
|Flamek Thunder|| 7 turns
|20 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Earth damage to all enemies (Damage cap: 460,000). Slight chance to inflict 
At level 55:
Damage increased to 250-350% .
|Anti-Social|| 4 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Consume own charge bar to gain Notes below.(Max: ). Gain based on lvl. See|
|Slow Death||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||8-hit 30%-35% Earth damage to random enemies (Damage cap: 58,000 per hit). Gain 10% charge bar.|
|Flamek Pact|| Lvl 1
||Speed up charge bar by 70% upon taking damage.|
|Custom Barrel|| Lvl 1
||Stacks ofincrease Charge Attack damage and damage cap.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rate upon using a buff skill|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- The Anti-Social skill consumes all of Eustace's charge bar in exchange for the buff, which varies depending on Eustace's charge bar amount and is as follows:
|0% - 19%||Skill Unusable|
|20% - 40%||Gain|
|41% - 65%||Gain +1 stack of|
|66% - 90%||Gain +2 stacks of|
|91% - 100%||Gain +3 stacks of|
- When used, gain 10% for each stack of present for 3 turns.
- When at , if Anti-Social is used and the charge bar has enough to give at least 1 stack of , it will remain at .
- and overwrite eachother. If is present and Anti-Social grants , will be overwritten and vice versa.
- Each stack of (up to the maximum of five ) increases Eustace's Charge Attack damage and damage cap. The stacks are consumed after the Charge Attack.
- boosts the next Charge Attack by 200%, but afterwards self-inflicts which prevents any charge bar accumulation for 6 turns (including the charge attack turn). Note that is removable by skills such as .
|Stacks||C.A. DMG Boost||DMG Cap Boost|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Gains and for 3 turns when a buff skill is used.
|Rank||DA Up||TA Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|