From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Having lost the only place where he belonged, this lone wolf roams the skydom unafraid to bear his teeth at the beasts who threaten peace. Although soft spoken, his quietly burning passion resonates in the thunderous roar of his trusty rifle.|
|Min HP: 205||Max HP: 1100||Min ATK: 1670||Max ATK: 8900|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Flamek Thunder|| 7 turns
Lvl 55: 6 turns
|20 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Earth damage to all enemies (Damage cap: 460,000). Slight chance to inflict
Level 55: Damage increased to 250-350% .
|Anti-Social|| 4 turns
Lvl 75: 3 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Consume own charge bar to gain Notes below.(Max: ). Boost to ATK based on lvl. See|
|Slow Death||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||8-hit 30%-35% Earth damage to random enemies (Damage cap: 58,000 per hit). Gain 10% charge bar.|
|Phlamek Pact||1||Gain more 70% charge bar when taking damage.|
|Custom Barrel||1||Stacks ofincrease Charge Attack damage and damage cap.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rate upon using a buff skill|
|Dead-End Shot||Massive Earth damage to one enemy. Consume allstacks. Self-inflict if Eustace has . All allies gain 100% at lvl 5.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||ユーステス||JP Title||地砕の霹狼|
|JP Voice Actor||中井和哉||Release Date||2015-12-31|
- The Anti-Social skill consumes all of Eustace's charge bar in exchange for the buff, which varies depending on Eustace's charge bar amount and is as follows:
|0% - 19%||Skill Unusable|
|20% - 40%||Gain|
|41% - 65%||Gain +1 stack of|
|66% - 90%||Gain +2 stacks of|
|91% - 100%||Gain +3 stacks of|
- When used, gain 10% ATK for each stack of present for 3 turns.
- When at , if Anti-Social is used and the charge bar has enough to give at least 1 stack of , it will remain at .
- and overwrite eachother. If is present and Anti-Social grants , will be overwritten and vice versa.
- Each stack of (up to the maximum of five ) increases Eustace's Charge Attack damage and damage cap. The stacks are consumed after the Charge Attack.
- ClarityRemove 1 debuff from all parties.. boosts the next Charge Attack by 200%, but afterwards self-inflicts which prevents any charge bar accumulation for 6 turns (including the charge attack turn). Note that is removable by skills such as
|Stacks||C.A. DMG Boost||DMG Cap Boost|