Eustace (Dark)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Game Strategy Lore Voice Versus
This character has multiple versions.
EustaceEustace (Halloween)Eustace (Dark)Eustace (Summer)
[Thunderwolf in the Dark]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Eustace
Can be uncapped to 5★
MAX HP 1200 / 1430Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
MAX ATK 8600 / 10200Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible. 12% DA / 6% TA
Element
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
Style
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.  
Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions None
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Kazuya Nakai
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Ishtar
ID 3040198000
Char ID 3049
Uncap Limit
NameJP ユーステス
TitleJP 暗躍の震狼
Voice ActorJP 中井和哉
Release Date 2018-12-31
5★ Date 2021-03-16
Other Sites gbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
GamewithKamigameHuiji Wiki
(Chinese wiki)
The cool lone wolf has found a tranquil calm worth protecting. Safeguarding the torch that has thawed his frozen heart, he grits his teeth as he brushes off the heavy dew that stains his path.

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Acidrage Howl 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict 20% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
and BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Reset LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl.
When Aubade du FlamekDeals bonus dark DMG for charge attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is consumed:
300% Bonus Dark damage (Damage cap: ~630,000).[1]
After 5★:
Dead-End Fall
500%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict 20% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
and BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
.
2-turn cut to Eustace's skill cooldowns.
Reset LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl.
When Aubade du FlamekDeals bonus dark DMG for charge attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is consumed:
Bonus Dark damage based on LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl.[1]

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Splintered Cell 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Grant Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
to caster and an ally.
(Can't grant Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
to more than 1 other ally at a time.)
Forever Yours 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
4-hit, 150% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).
Inflict 10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
(Hit number increases upon each cast [Max: 6].)
Shed Your Blood 5 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
All Dark allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3 turns
, and 10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.[1]
(When charge bar is 80% or higher: Eustace also gains Aubade du FlamekDeals bonus dark DMG for charge attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.)

OptionsWhen this skill is selected, a new window appears which provides multiple skill options.Skills with options will not be cast in Full Auto.
Rat Race 6 turns - Lvl 100
Throw a grenade.
(Effect changes based on the grenade used.)
 Rat RaceThrow a grenade.
(Effect changes based on the grenade used.)
OptionsWhen this skill is selected, a new window appears which provides multiple skill options.Skills with options will not be cast in Full Auto.
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Red Grenade - 3 turns Lvl 100
400% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~780,000).
Inflict Delay-Action ExplosivesAll foes take dark DMG from Eustace at end of turn (Can't be removed)
Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 3 turns
, dealing 200% Dark damage (Damage cap: ~635,000) at the end of every turn.
Yellow Grenade - 3 turns /
2 turns
Lvl 100
200% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~635,000).
Inflict Accuracy LoweredAttacks and special attacks have a chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 3 turnsLocal status effect
and ParalyzedCan't attack
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 2 turnsLocal status effect
.

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Close Combat Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
To allies with Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
:

50% boost to double attack rate, 25% boost to triple attack rate, 30% boost to dodge rate, and 20% Bonus Dark DMG effect.
At level 90:
Increased to guaranteed double attacks and 50% boost to triple attack rate.
Also grants 20% Uplift effect.
Thunderwolf Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
Boost to ATK, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG cap based on LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl.
(LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
Duration: Indefinite
lvl rises upon using skills [Max: 3].)
At level 95:
Max LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl increased to 4.
At LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
lvl 4:
Boost to Aubade du FlamekDeals bonus dark DMG for charge attacks (Can't be removed)
's Bonus damage specs.
Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Chance to gain 10% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Multiplier: UniqueDuration: Indefinite
with every one-foe attack.

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Double Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Charge Attack Damage
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • DEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Double Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • Triple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • Dark ATK Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
Individual
  • Triple Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • Critical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • Skill Damage Cap
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Debuff Success Rate Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • Chance to gain 10% ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is boosted while active (Stackable)
    Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Multiplier: UniqueDuration: Indefinite
    with every one-foe attack.

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Dead-End Fall

Lvl Status Damage
1 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
300% Bonus Dark damage (Damage cap: ~630,000)
2 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
3 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
4 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
400% Bonus Dark damage (Damage cap: ~780,000)

Splintered Cell

  • Can't be used if no other ally can be selected.
  • Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
    has no effect by itself and is only used for  Close CombatTo allies with Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
    :

    50% boost to double attack rate, 25% boost to triple attack rate, 30% boost to dodge rate, and 20% Bonus Dark DMG effect.
    At level 90:
    Increased to guaranteed double attacks and 50% boost to triple attack rate.
    Also grants 20% Uplift effect.
    .[2][3]
  • When the skill is copied, Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
    will be removed from Eustace if it's still in effect, and applied to the Facsimile caster and the previously targeted ally.

Rat Race

Close Combat

  • Does not need Eustace to have Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
    to affect other allies with Splintered CellMultiattack rate and dodge rate are boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
    .[4]

Thunderwolf

  • Boost to ATK, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG Cap based on Loaded lvl is as follows:[1]
Lvl Status ATKUnique modifier Up C.A. DMG Up C.A. DMG Cap Up
1 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
10% 25% 10%
2 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
20% 50% 20%
3 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
30% 100% 50%
4 LoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
50% 150% 50%

Extended Mastery Support Skill

Rank Chance
1★ 5%
2★ 8%
3★ 10%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★
Uncap 2★
Uncap 3★
Uncap 4★
Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable? Notes
Splintered Cell Yes*Yes, but with caveats. This skill can be copied, but will target the same character as the original cast. See Splintered Cell.
Forever Yours No
Shed Your Blood No
Rat Race No

References