From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|MAX HP||1350 / 1610Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||8320 / 9880Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+550Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kazuhiko Inoue|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This hero saved his country from great peril, but soon found himself the subject of intrigue and conspiracy. Now reviled by many, he's become a loyal knight of the state in the hopes that he can fulfill a promise he made to the former king.|
|Schwarze Faenge|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe. Bonus Earth damage to foe in Break mode.
500%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
400% Bonus Earth damage; no longer requires foe in Break mode (Damage cap: ~635,000).
|Uwe||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| 250-350% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~600,000). Gain
At level 55:
Damage increased to 300-400%.
At level 90:
All allies also gain
|Manigance|| 8 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| Self-inflict 
, boosting ATK by 35% and lowering DEF by 35%.|
At level 75:
Manigance now boosts ATK by 50% and lowers DEF by 50%.
At level 100:
is now a buff that boosts ATKUnique modifier by 60% and boosts DEF by 30%. No longer lowers DEF.
|Delirium||8 turns|| Lvl 95:
| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| Drain a foe's mode bar and gain up to
At level 95:
Also gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Drachenblut|| Lvl 1
||3% chance of healing 2-5% of damage dealt with every one-foe attack (Healing cap: 500).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen water DMG|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- In his Level 100 Fate Episode battle against the Zombie Knight, Manigance should not be used until after the enemy's 50% trigger.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Lunalu.
- Gains +550 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- The bonus damage is considered skill damage, so it is affected by Skill DMG Cap Boosted effects and not Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
- At level 100, Manigance's ATK Up buff stacks multiplicatively with other ATK buffs.
- cannot be dispelled by enemies.
- Delirium's buff stacks with other double attack buffs.
- Siegfried still gains even if he drains no mode bar.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen water damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Water damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for Siegfried:
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|A piece of stately armor procured by Siegfried to hide his face while on the run. Concealing all emotion, the dark armor allows him to avoid being seen.|
|How to Get|| Defender's Oath - |
Treasure Trade shop
|A young man from another dimension who greatly resembles Siegfried. He is actually the undercover identity of the real Siegfried from that dimension, who assumed the role as a favor to that Lancelot. His disguise is so flawless that none of the members of Team Chickadee suspect him in the slightest.|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2019|
|Charge Attack||Falsche Faenge|
The Dragon Knights
|Cleared of accusations, Siegfried now shows his face. Even without the mask, he remains emotionless except for an occasional captivating smile. His old armor, dark and intimidating, belies the long hair and handsome face beneath.|
|How to Get|| Four Knights of a Fallen Land - |
Treasure Trade shop
- Great Sundome http://greatsundome.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/11/27/233354
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21045
- GBF-Wiki http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?%A5%B8%A1%BC%A5%AF%A5%D5%A5%EA%A1%BC%A5%C8%20%28SSR%29#b8d7f203