Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||8360 (+500Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Daisuke Namikawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Sacrificing himself for love, he dims the fire of his own life to give it to a passing dream. While the shadow of death slowly eats away at his heart, he prays that his beloved will continue to shine bright.|
|Dissonant Desire|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
|Sleepless Dream||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 200% Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Sarunan self-inflicts debuff, dealing 1000 damage to himself for each stack of buff (Max: 7000 damage).
At level 55:
Damage increased to 300%
|Unia|| 10 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Remove all buffs from all foes.
Remove all buffs and debuffs from all allies.
|Forbidden Curse||0 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
||Gainbuff. Can stack up to 7 times. Each stack increases the damage for Sleepless Dream by +100% additively and the healing cap by 50 HP.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Dependence|| Lvl 1
||5% boost to all allies' ATKNormal modifier.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to withstand lethal turn-based DMG (Leaves 1 HP)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
-  boosts ATK by 25% at 100% HP up to 80% at 0% HP. ATK increases linearly with HP lost.
- The damage that Sarunan takes happens at the end of the turn.
- This means the damage from take place before the healing of .
- This damage is prevented by .
- If Sarunan's maximum HP is under 7000, will only self-inflict damage up to Sarunan's maximum HP.
- The damage taken by and the healing cap of is determined at the moment the skill is cast. It will not increase any further by casting Forbidden Curse after Sleepless Dream.
- and similar effects can prevent this skill's buff removal.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to withstand lethal turn-based DMG, such as  and .
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Forbidden Curse||Yes*Yes, but with caveats.||This skill can be copied, but a copied is not boosted if the copier has .|