Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ai Kayano|
|How to Recruit|
|A golden pawn, exploited by her royal father, falls from the board only to crawl back into the game. When the king himself exits the board of his kingdom, he sits a young skyfarer in his place and leaves naught else but a chaotic turmoil. The golden one still sees herself a pawn—but as she stands aside the new king, she begins to shine with a new radiance.|
|Starless Twilight Slash|| 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Remove 1 buff.
|Changing Force|| 7 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|3 random buffs to caster.|
|Rage of Twilight|| 13 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 1100% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,215,000).
Extend caster's buff durations by 3 turns. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)
|Royal Classic||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| Replicate caster's or an ally's skill.
(Gain when skill is replicated.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|As a Partner|| Lvl 1
|| Based on Alliah's number of buffs:
Boost to C.A. damage, C.A. damage cap, and charge bar gain.
|Foundation of a New King|| Lvl 1
|| Buffs can't be removed.
1 random buff to Alliah upon being targeted by MC's buff skills.
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 156 Story: Regal Succession to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- The main quest requirement can optionally be ignored if you haven't completed the required chapter, but there is a warning for spoilers.
- Randomly grants 3 of the following buffs:
- The buffs granted are random and can grant the same buff again regardless of existing effects.
Rage of Twilight
- All buffs on Alliah with an initial duration of more than 1 turn can be extended.
- This includes buffs with a duration of 1.5 turns.
- For example, a buff with a current duration of 1 turn, but had 3 turns when initially applied is still extendable.
- Certain skills cannot be copied. The message "Skill-Copy Failed" will appear if cannot copy a skill.
- The success rate of debuffs copied is influenced by Alliah own debuff success rate and not by the ally from which the skill was copied.
As a Partner
- Boost to C.A. specs and charge bar gain based on Alliah's number of buffs.
|Buffs||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up||Charge Bar Gain Up|
Foundation of a New King
- Randomly grants 1 of the following buffs upon being targeted by MC's buff skills:
- The buff granted is random and can grant the same buff again regardless of existing effects.
- Only MC skills with a yellow border count. Other border colors do not count even if they grant a buff to Alliah.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Rage of Twilight||Yes|