Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ai Kayano|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This knight once strived to be a magnificent piece in her father's arsenal, but she was forced to hang up her armor in despair. Although embers of her pride still glowed, it would take the arrival of heroic travelers to reignite her flame. Donning her armor once more, its golden luster lights the path she herself chooses to take.|
|Starless Twilight Slash|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
1-turn cut to Golden Knight's skill cooldowns.
|Great Horizon|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 500% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~800,000) and remove 1 buff.
Extend caster's buff durations by 1 turn. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)
|Helio Drain|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict on all foes. If successful, gain .|
|Sword in Flux||6 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Replicate caster's or an ally's skill.
(Gains a buff based on the type of skill replicated.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Sword of Twilight|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG cap based on number of buffs.
(When Golden Knight has 15 or more buffs before attacking: Charge attack activates twice.)
|Golden Armor|| Lvl 1
|| Recover 5% of max HP each turn (Healing cap: 500). Gain 
if HP is full.|
Buffs can't be removed.
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- All buffs on Golden Knight with an initial duration of more than 1 turn can be extended.
- This includes buffs with a duration of 1.5 turns.
- For example, a buff with a current duration of 1 turn, but had 3 turns when initially applied is still extendable.
- Can only gain once per cast even if more than 1 charge diamond is drained.
- This skill's in-game English description erroneously states that it targets one foe when it actually targets all foes.
Sword in Flux
- Certain skills cannot be copied. A "NO EFFECT" message will appear if Sword in Flux is used after one of these skills.
- The success rate of debuffs copied is influenced by Golden Knight's own debuff success rate and not by the ally from which the skill was copied.
- Golden Knight gains an additional effect based on the type of skill copied. The border color of skill icons indicate their type.
|Skill TypeBased on skill border color||Effect|
|Buff-type (Yellow)||Gainand .|
|Healing-type (Green)||Restore 10% of Golden Knight's HP (Healing cap: 1000).|
Sword of Twilight
- Each buff description listed under a character's Current Status Effects count as one buff.
- Buff icons displayed on a character's portrait in battle does not necessarily represent the actual number of buffs.
- Golden Knight's boost to C.A. specs based on her number of buffs is as follows:
|Buffs||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
- Effect caps at 10 buffs.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|