From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX ATK||9250 (
+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Aya Hirano|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Despite being robbed of a promising future, she never despairs and continues to fight on alone. Having crossed paths with a sword that devours causality, she eventually comes into her own as an outstanding swordswoman who never stays down no matter how many times she is knocked out.|
|Immortal Assault|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
1-turn cut to skill cooldowns.
|Embrasque Sword|| 10 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Extend Delta Clock's effect by 4 turns.|
|Unification|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Stop the clock's hands for 3 turns.|
|Zephyr||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Force the clock's hands to move.|
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Embrasque Pact|| Lvl 1
||Extend Delta Clock effects by 2 turns upon triple attack. Boost to dodge rate based on how low HP is.|
|Delta Clock|| Lvl 1
||Effects granted change based on the where the clock's hands point.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Razia.
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Each turn, Beatrix's Delta Clock advances one position and grants her buffs and debuffs based on the current position. It will not stack additional turns onto any effects already active.
- 12 o'clock ( ): 50% ATK Up, 30% DEF Down
- 4 o'clock ( ): Refresh (500), 30% DEF Up, Hostility Down, 30% ATK Down, 50% Charge Bar Speed Down
- 8 o'clock ( ): 50% DA Up, 30% TA Up, Hostility Up
- The clock starts at 12 o'clock at the start of the battle, but does not grant any effects for the first turn.
- The clock will not move if Beatrix doesn't get a chance to act that turn (e.g. all foes die before Beatrix attacks). This is more evident in solo battles.
- The debuffs associated with the 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions can be cleared.
- The ATK buff and debuff from 5% more ATK(1 + 0.5) * (1 - 0.3) = 1.05.
and are each on a different multiplier. Therefore, if only both are present, she will gain
- They are also both unique and stack multiplicatively with all other buffs.
- The DEF buff and debuff stack additively. Therefore, if only both are present, her DEF will be unchanged(1 + 0.3 - 0.3 = 1)
- See her Strategy section for more details
- Alternative Explanation: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rvxp51mj8yMf_F3cp8rXe1UeSQ3TV4XR_nyPH2Q-l8
- is unique and stacks multiplicatively with all other buffs.
- At 100% HP equals 26.6% and increases up to ~80% at 0% HP.
- Embrasque Sword extends all active clock buffs and debuffs, regardless of current clock position.
- The skill will miss and goes into cooldown if there are no effects active (e.g. the first turn, getting revived, etc.).
- Unification stops the clock at the current position for 3 turns.
- If she already has more than 1 turn of buffs for that particular clock position, it will not add more turns to that clock position's buffs.
- The same goes for debuffs
- Using Zephyr cancels Unification, forcing the clock to move in subsequent turns regardless of how many turns Unification has left.
- Zephyr advances the clock one position immediately. Despite this, the actual effect is as if it hasn't moved at all:
- The buffs and debuffs active for that turn will remain even after advancing the clock.
- Meanwhile, the next set of buffs and debuffs will not activate.
- Without using Unification almost immediately afterwards, this essentially skips the next position of the clock if she acts that turn.
- Triple attacks extend the duration of ALL clock buffs currently active, regardless of clock position.
- Debuffs will not get extended.
- While Hostility Up and Hostility Down are listed as buffs, these will also not get extended.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.
- This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
- Activates on a turn basis, in contrast to which rolls per hit.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|How to Get|| Racing Outfit Set (Beatrix)|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Hypersonic Impact|