From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Beatrix (Halloween)||Beatrix||Beatrix (Themed)|
|Despite being robbed of a promising future, she never despairs and continues to fight on alone. Having crossed paths with a sword that devours causality, she eventually comes into her own as an outstanding swordswoman who never stays down no matter how many times she is knocked out.|
|Min HP: 240||Max HP: 1300||Min ATK: 1730||Max ATK: 9250|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Embrasque Sword|| 10 turns
Lvl 55: 9 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Extend Delta Clock's effect by 4 turns.|
|Unification|| 9 turns
Lvl 75: 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Stop the clock's hands for 3 turns.|
|Zephyr||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Force the clock's hands to move.|
|Embrasque Pact||1||Extend Delta Clock effects by 2 turns upon triple attack. Boost to dodge rate based on how low HP is.|
|Delta Clock||1||Effects granted change based on the where the clock's hands point.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes|
|Immortal Assault||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Reduce skill cooldowns by 1 turn. Gain .|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||ベアトリクス||JP Title||不滅の群青|
|JP Voice Actor||平野綾||Release Date||2015-12-31|
- Each turn, Beatrix's Delta Clock advances one position and grants her buffs and debuffs based on the current position. It will not stack additional turns onto any effects already stacked.
- 12 o'clock ( ): 50% ATK Up, 30% Def Down
- 4 o'clock ( ): Refresh (500), 30% Def Up, Hostility Down, 30% ATK Down, 50% Charge Bar Speed Down
- 8 o'clock ( ): 50% DA Up, 30% TA Up, Hostility Up
- The clock starts at 12 o'clock at the start of the battle and does not grant buffs for the first turn.
- The debuffs associated with the 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions cannot be cleared.
- The ATK buff and debuff from 5% more ATK(1 + 0.5) * (1 - 0.3) ≒ 1.05.
and are each on a different multiplier. Therefore, if only both are present, she will gain
- They are also both unique and stack multiplicatively with all other buffs.
- The DEF buff and debuff stack additively. Therefore, if only both are present, her DEF will be unchanged (1 + 0.3 - 0.3 ≒ 1)
- An alternative explanation on how to use Beatrix's Delta Clock: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rvxp51mj8yMf_F3cp8rXe1UeSQ3TV4XR_nyPH2Q-l8
- Embrasque Sword extends all active clock buffs and debuffs, regardless of current clock position.
- Unification stops the clock at the current position for 3 turns.
- If she already has more that 1 turn of buffs for that particular clock position, it will not add more turns to that clock position's buffs.
- The same goes for debuffs
- It can still be advanced using Zephyr.
- Zephyr advances the clock one position immediately. However, it will not grant any additional effects.
- Triple attacks extend the duration of ALL clock buffs currently active, regardless of clock position.
- Debuffs will not get extended.
- While Hostility Up and Hostility Down are listed as buffs, these will also not get extended.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Has an activation rate of 5% at 1★, 8%? at 2★ and 10% at 3★. 
- is unique and stacks multiplicatively with all other buffs.
- At 100% HP equals 26.6% and increases up to ~80% at 0% HP.