From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
This article is about the regular version. For the limited Halloween version, see Beatrix (Halloween).
|Despite being robbed of a promising future, she never despairs and continues to fight on alone. Having crossed paths with a sword that devours causality, she eventually comes into her own as an outstanding swordswoman who never stays down no matter how many times she is knocked out.|
|Min ATK: 1730||Max ATK: 9250||Min HP: 240||Max HP: 1300|
| Voice Actor
|| Recruit Condition
|Embrasque Sword|| 10 turns
Lvl 55: 9 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55
|Extend Delta Clock's effect by 4 turns.|
|Unification|| 9 turns
Lvl 75: 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75
|Stop the clock's hands for 3 turns.|
|Zephyr||8 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Force the clock's hands to move.|
|Embrasque Pact||1||Extend Delta Clock's attack by 2 turns upon triple attack.|
|Delta Clock||1||Effects granted change based on the where the clock's hands point.|
|Immortal Assault||Massive Dark damage to one enemy. Reduce skill cooldowns by 1 turn.|
|Interests||Clothes shop touring, Making sweets|
|Likes||Eating, Achievements, Good deeds|
|Dislikes||Being made fun of, Hot food|
- * This is an unofficial, amateur translation.
- Each turn, Beatrix's Delta Clock advances one position and grants her buffs and debuffs based on the current position. It will not stack additional turns onto any effects already stacked.
- The clock starts at 12 o'clock at the start of the battle and does not grant buffs for the first turn.
- Embrasque Sword extends all buffs and debuffs from the active clock. It will not extend carryover effects from other clock positions.
- Embrasque Pact extends the duration of ALL clock buffs currently active, regardless of clock position.
- Unification stops the clock at the current position for 3 turns. It can still be advanced using Zephyr.
- Zephyr advances the clock one position immediately. However, it still will not grant any additional effects until the start of the next turn.
- Embrasque Sword normally will not have any effect on the same turn as Zephyr since no effects have been applied yet. However, it will extend any already-stacked effects associated with the current clock position. This can be used to extend the buffs without also extending debuffs.
- The debuffs associated with the 12 o'clock and 4 o'clock positions can be cleared.
- Although 8 o'clock's Hostility Up counts as a debuff for Embrasque Sword and Embrasque Pact, it cannot be cleared.
- Alternative explanation on how to use Beatrix's Delta Clock: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14rvxp51mj8yMf_F3cp8rXe1UeSQ3TV4XR_nyPH2Q-l8