Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Kazuya Nakai,
|How to Recruit|
|Gin Tama: Shonen Jump Is Best Enjoyed Cover to Cover|
|Voice ActorJP||中井和哉, 鈴村健一|
|The vice-chief and first squad captain of the Shinsengumi—keepers of the peace in Edo. With their sharpened blades and souls, they swiftly pierce through any obstacles that stand in their uncharted path.|
|Live By the Sword, Die By the Sword|| 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Cursed Blade Muramasha and Shinsengumi Bazooka.
|Cursed Blade Muramasha|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 4-hit, 250% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit).
Gain and .
|Shinsengumi Bazooka|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 700% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
|Justaway||7 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 1
|| 500% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~635,000).
Inflict and .
|Hijikata Special||14 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Fully restore caster's HP.
Remove all debuffs.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|An Officer's Pride|| Lvl 1
|| Deal multiattacks.
Boost to caster's ATKPerpetuity modifier and C.A damage based on number of main allies.
|You're Under Arrest!|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Gain. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Supplement skill DMG|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
An Officer's Pride
- Boost to ATK and C.A DMG based on the number of main allies except Shinsengumi.
|Other Main Allies||ATK UpPerpetuity modifier||C.A. DMG Up|
You're Under Arrest!
- This support skill activates when Shinsengumi switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Shinsengumi to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Shinsengumi to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Shinsengumi to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Shinsengumi is revived after being knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Supplements skill damage based on rank.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Cursed Blade Muramasha||Yes|
- Shinsengumi, GameWith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/297847