From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Azumi Asakura|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||浅倉 杏美|
|Power too great, strength too great—her destiny was altered by the whisper of a demon who snuck in using dark sentiments and the departure of a friend. But in the end, the brilliant power which at last fled from restraints is sure to illuminate the way of the path.|
|Power Conflagration|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
|Strange Attractor|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~525,000).
Extend debuff durations by 1 turn.
|Crimson Nightmare|| 9 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~530,000).
(When is in effect: Also inflict and remove 1 buff.)
|Indominus||5 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~510,000).
Gain 10% (Max: 60%) and
10% (Max: 60%).
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) and remove 1 debuff.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lonely Figure|| Lvl 1
|| 2% boost to Fraux's skill DMG cap per turn passed (Max: 20%).
20% Bonus Fire DMG effect against foes with .
|The Devil Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Extend Fire allies' debuff durations to foes by 1 turn.|
|Strength Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Fraux gains. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is the same status effect from 's call.
- Extends the duration of local debuff effects on a foe by 1 turn. Time-based debuffs are unaffected.
- When this skill activates twice due to Solid Fortitude, effectively extends debuffs by 2 turns total.
- Extending will not have any change to the damage of the first two damage instances. The first two will always be 9,999 and 50,000, respectively. The remaining instances will deal 99,999 regardless of when it is extended.
- Foes that are immune to are not necessarily immune to .
- Foes that fail to deal a normal attack due to
will not gain a charge diamond.
- The foe will have its charge diamond appear "frozen" when under
- Foes that have full charge diamonds and fail to deal a charge attack due to will reset the charge diamonds to 0.
- 10%Before being upgraded at Lv 75, ignoring damage cap. boosts the final damage by
- See Supplemental Damage for more information.
and stack up to 6 times.
- Reaches max stacks after 3 uses when used with Solid Fortitude.
- Uses the amount of turns passed to determine the strength of this support skill.
- This means that even if Fraux is in the backline, or is knocked out and then revived, the effectiveness will increase until the maximum has been reached.
The Devil Reversed
- Extends the duration of local debuff effects inflicted by Fire allies by 1 turn. Time-based debuffs are unaffected.
- Does not extend the duration of local debuffs from summon calls, such as 's .
- Does not extend the duration of local debuffs that are applied by a trigger, such as Ilsa (Summer)'s from
- This support skill activates when Fraux switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Fraux to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Fraux to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Fraux to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|