Jump to navigation Jump to search
See Arcarum Evokers for information on how to unlock the Domain of the Evoker.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Azumi Asakura|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Power too great, strength too great—her destiny was altered by the whisper of a demon who snuck in using dark sentiments and the departure of a friend. But in the end, the brilliant power which at last fled from restraints is sure to illuminate the way of the path.|
|Crimson Nightmare|| 7 turns
|2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400%-500% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~480,000).
(When is in effect: Also inflict and remove 1 buff.)
|Strange Attractor|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400%-500% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~480,000).
Extend debuff durations by 1 turn.
|Indominus||5 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| 400%-500% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~480,000).
Restore all allies' HP based on damage dealt (Healing cap: 2000) and remove 1 debuff.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lonely Figure|| Lvl 1
|| +2% boost to Fraux's skill damage cap per turn passed (Max: 30% at 15 turns).
20% Bonus Fire DMG effect against foes with .
|The Devil Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Extend durations of debuffs landed by Fire allies by 1 turn.|
|Strength Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: Fraux gains
(Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to critical hit against foes with.|
|Domain Bonus Ability||Domain||End cooldown for Indominus upon using charge attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Domain of the Evoker|
- Fraux's associated New World Foundation Weapon is .
- is the same status effect from 's call.
- When used with
- The order of effects is deal Fire damage twice, apply debuffs twice, then remove 2 buffs.
- Foes that are immune to are not necessarily immune to .
- Foes that have full charge diamonds and fail to perform a special attack due to will reset the charge diamonds to 0.
- boosts the final damage by 10%.
- Extends the duration of local debuff effects on a foe. Time-based debuffs are unaffected.
- Extending will not have any change to the turn-based damage of the first two damage instances. The first two will always be 9,999 and 50,000, respectively. The remaining instances will deal 99,999 regardless of when it is extended.
- Does not heal when Indominus does not deal damage, but will still remove debuffs.
- Heals before removing debuffs, including when cast with .
- Uses the amount of turns passed to determine the strength of this support skill.
- This means that even if Fraux is in the backline, or is knocked out and then revived, the effectiveness will increase until the maximum has been reached.
The Devil Reversed
- Extends the duration of local debuff effects inflicted by Fire allies by 1 turn. Time-based debuffs are unaffected.
- Extends local debuffs applied by the Main Character's charge attack if the main weapon is Fire.
- Extends the Battle System 2.0 if the Main Character is Fire. debuff in
- Does not extend local debuffs from summon calls, such as 's .
- Does not extend local debuffs that are applied by a trigger, such as Ilsa (Summer)'s from .
- This support skill activates when Fraux switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Fraux to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Fraux to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Fraux to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Fraux is revived after being knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to critical hit rate against foes with  .
|1★||20% / 30% 20% chance of dealing 30% more damage.|
|2★||30% / 30% 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.|
|3★||40% / 30% 40% chance of dealing 30% more damage.|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
Domain of the Evoker Materials
|1st Bonus||2nd Bonus||3rd Bonus||4th Bonus|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Crimson Nightmare||Yes||Copies the base effect. Copied effect does not activate twice, even if Fraux has.|
|Strange Attractor||Yes||Copied effect does not activate twice, even if Fraux has.|
|Indominus||Yes||Copied effect does not activate twice, even if Fraux has.|
Billowing Ocean Bloom
|This beautiful blossom seems to glisten in the rain, despite being bathed in melancholy. The strength permeating through the swimsuit she wears will be undermined by no one, even as she sits on the brink between breaking clouds and the wild, surging sea.|
|Outfit Name||Billowing Ocean Bloom|
|How to Get||Billowing Ocean Bloom Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Seaside Reflection|
- GameWith, Fraux https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/144749
- @ViridisPatria Nightmare Scarlet Cap, https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1236975288740753410
- Midokuni Fraux Attack Logs, https://gbf.wiki/User:Midokuni/data/Attack_Logs/Fraux
- Midokuni Stackable Attack, https://gbf.wiki/User:Midokuni/data/Attack_Logs/Stack
- Midokuni Fraux Healing https://gbf.wiki/User:Midokuni/data/Healing#Fraux_Indominus
- Midokuni Mirror Image, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/417656014997815299/596355437079822338/Fraux_MI.jpg