Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Rumi Okubo|
|How to Recruit|
|With an evil eye to control and demons to slay, this gallant fencer lends a hand to a wandering prince. Nobody knows this figure's true identity—no one save for the girl who created the enigma.|
|Flash Raid||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Gain 
, , and .|
|Vanishing Trace||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Copy an ally's skill.
Extend caster's buff durations by 1 turn. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)
At level 75:
Extend caster's buff durations by 2 turns instead.
|Monochrome Drive||0 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Evil-Eyed Fencer|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to C.A. specs as max HP decreases.
(Charge attack activates twice when max HP has been reduced by 90% or more.)
|Behold My Evil Eye!|| Lvl 1
||Upon Lunalu using a skill: Gain, , and .|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Certain skills cannot be copied. A "NO EFFECT" message will appear if Vanishing Trace is used after one of these skills.
- The success rate of debuffs copied is influenced by Lunalu's own debuff success rate and not by the ally from which the skill was copied.
- Extends all buffs with an original duration of 1.5 turns or higher.
- Buffs are extended after the copied skill is completed.
- Does not stack with .
- Activating a charge attack twice with this support skill can only occur once per turn.
- Boost to C.A. specs as max HP decreases.
|Max HP Lowered||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|