Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Rumi Okubo|
|How to Recruit|
|With an evil eye to control and demons to slay, this gallant fencer lends a hand to a wandering prince. Nobody knows this figure's true identity—no one save for the girl who created the enigma.|
|Flash Raid||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Gain 
, , and .|
|Vanishing Trace||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Copy an ally's skill.
Extend caster's buff durations by 1 turn. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)
At level 75:
Extend caster's buff durations by 2 turns instead.
|Monochrome Drive||0 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Evil-Eyed Fencer|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to C.A. specs as max HP decreases.
(Charge attack activates twice when max HP has been reduced by 90% or more.)
|Behold My Evil Eye!|| Lvl 1
||Upon Lunalu using a skill: Gain, , and .|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Certain skills cannot be copied. The message "Skill-Copy Failed" will appear if cannot copy a skill.
- The success rate of debuffs copied is influenced by Lunalu own debuff success rate and not by the ally from which the skill was copied.
- Extends all buffs with an original duration of 1.5 turns or higher.
- Buffs are extended after the copied skill is completed.
- Does not stack with .
- Activating a charge attack twice with this support skill can only occur once per turn.
- Boost to C.A. specs as max HP decreases.
|Max HP Lowered||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
Artist's Battle Armor
|Those who engage in creative activities believe that if they just keep themselves cooped up, they'll finish their work in time somehow. This outfit makes that possible, with soft fabric that allows the wearer to relax and focus on their work, no matter the time or place.|
|Outfit Name||Artist's Battle Armor|
|How to Get||Handsome Gorilla|