Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Vira||Vira (SSR)||Vira (Summer)||Lady Katapillar and Vira||Vira (Grand)||Vira (Wind)||Vira (Promo)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Asami Imai|
|How to Recruit|
|The nightmares won't stop; her mind can't take much more. Honor incarnate takes charge to save its master. No matter the cost. No matter how foolish it may seem.|
|Aegis Merge|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Remove all debuffs from Vira.
(Consumes 1 every turn.
Ends when there are no s or after 3 turns.)
|Blade of Light||7 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 800% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~720,000) and remove 1 buff.
At level 75:
|Divine Weapon||9 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 45
|| Gain 
, and .|
(When Vira has : Affects all allies.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Primal Bits|| Lvl 1
||Use up 1 100% / 30% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 30% more damage. and amplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage against Dark foes by 10%. (Start battle with 3 s / Max: 6.)for|
|Impregnable Barrier|| Lvl 1
||When is active: 1000% boost to DEF, 100% boost to debuff resistance, receive all attacks in place of allies (including all-ally attacks), and restore 999 HP on every turn.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldown with every one-foe attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 20 Story: Reach for the Skies to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- 3 s are restored upon being revived.
- Takes priority over Verification needed. . and other similar status effects
- Vira uses 1 when performing a normal attack. Vira consumes an additional while is active.
- Vira will not consume any s on the turn she uses her charge attack, even if is active.
- The 1000% DEF boost results in ~90% reduction to damage taken (this is not a damage cut).
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Chance to reduce skill cooldowns with every normal attack.
- When activated, all skills will get their cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
- Does not activate on charge attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Blade of Light||Yes|
|Formal wear of the aristocracy at Albion Citadel, the Albion Decollete represents the ultimate in power and class. This dark red garment serves as an expression of Vira's passion.|
|Outfit Name||Albion Decollete|
|How to Get|
L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. - Treasure Trade Shop
|Notes||Does not have new voice lines.|
Uses Vira's 2nd sprite in battle.
|This outfit is a holiday wish come true, specially fashioned for the winter season. Its bold scarlet theme adorned with soft, powder white designs is befitting of a princess celebrating the holidays.|
|Outfit Name||Festive Princess|
|How to Get||Starry Knight Outfit Set|
Kimi to Boku no Mirai
|Sierokarte used her usual channels to procure this tailor-made costume for Vira. It could have been cut from the fabric of the very sky itself. Nothing could be more appropriate for such a charming idol to wear. It goes without saying that she'll shine like the sun wearing this up on stage.|
|Outfit Name||Kimi to Boku no Mirai|
|How to Get||Kimi to Boku no Mirai Idol Outfit Set|
Scarlet Camellia Kimono
|This outfit made of splendid silk resembles a blossoming scarlet camellia. Its black and gold trim proclaims both an ardent fervor and dark devotion.|
|Outfit Name||Scarlet Camellia Kimono|
|How to Get||2016 New Year Outfit Set|
- Gamewith, Vira (Grand) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/80334
- Hecate_mk2 https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/946902886960599046
- Gamewith EMP https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21765