From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|MAX HP||1280 / 1520Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||4800 / 6080Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Hikaru Midorikawa|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|This knight is determined to find his friend who has been twisted and consumed by power. He moves like the lightning he controls; appearing with a flash and a roar that turns plains thick with enemies into plains thick with ash.|
|Lord of Blitz|| Massive Light damage to a foe.
| After 5★:
| Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain and : Next use of Electron Blade activates twice.
|Impulse Slash|| 5 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 100% Light and Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: Light ~700,000; Fire ~250,000). Inflict 
At level 55:
Damage increased to 125%.
|Electron Blade|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| 90% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~600,000).
At level 75:
Damage increased to 100%.
At level 90:
Damage further increased to 150%.
Use : Also gain .
|Lightning Burst|| 10 turns
| Until used /
| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 100This skill is enhanced at level 100.
At level 100:
Also gain and .
|Thunder Raid||12 turns||-|| Lvl 95
||Gain. End other skills' cooldown.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Thunderswift Lord|| Lvl 1
||Reflect 30% of damage taken for 1 hit when Albert has.|
|Levin Saber|| Lvl 1
||Guaranteed double attacks.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to attack even when Albert has|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Deliford.
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- 5★ Sprite: Albert's normal attacks count as one damage instance despite appearing as two instances; the visual effect is purely cosmetic.
- cannot be prevented by .
- prevents skill cooldown from progressing normally after the attack phase.
- Albert's double attack rate is guaranteed. Effects that prohibit double attacks such as do not affect him.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Grants a chance to attack even when 
- Does not allow skill cooldown to progress normally after the attack phase, even if Albert attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Electron Blade||Yes||Does not copyeven if was present for the original cast.|
- Gamewith, Albert https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21175