From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|A mighty sorceress with an accursed petrifying gaze has landed, bearing the form of a sweet young girl. She comes with both great magical power and pride befitting a primal beast, but what will she impose on the people? Trials, destruction, or merely a bit of fun?|
|Min HP: 190||Max HP: 1010||Min ATK: 1820||Max ATK: 9200|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Evil Eye|| 10 turns
Lvl 55: 9 turns
|2-3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Inflicton one enemy|
|Vengeful Eyes|| 9 turns
Lvl 75: 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gainfor up to 4 hits.|
|Lethal Gaze||8 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|Forsaken Fang||1||10% bonus Earth damage against enemies with.|
|Supreme Serpent Eye||1||Immune to.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to lower foe's ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Petrifying Stare||Massive Earth damage to one enemy and inflictfor 1 to 2 turns.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||メドゥーサ||JP Title|
|JP Voice Actor||水橋かおり||Release Date||2017-06-19|
only affects your party when participating in a raid. Other raid participants won't benefit from its effects.
- The foe takes 10% more DMG, can't use special attacks, and one-ally attacks have a 50% chance to be inhibited.
- Unlike Charm and Entice, the foe's charge diamonds won't reset when its special attack isn't used.
- There's an 80% chance that  will last 2 turns and a 20% chance that it will last 3 turns.
- Counter damage equals 200%.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Has an activation rate of 10% at 3★.
- Inflicts 5% up to 10%.