From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Kaori Mizuhashi|
|How to Recruit|
|Logic Links Promotion
Siero's Special Pick Ticket
|A mighty sorceress with an accursed petrifying gaze has landed, bearing the form of a sweet young girl. She comes with both great magical power and pride befitting a primal beast, but what will she impose on the people? Trials, destruction, or merely a bit of fun?|
|Petrifying Stare||Massive Earth damage to one enemy and inflictfor 1 to 2 turns.|
|Evil Eye|| 10 turns
|2-3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Inflicton one enemy|
|Vengeful Eyes|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Gainfor up to 4 hits.|
|Lethal Gaze||8 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|Forsaken Fang||1||10% bonus Earth damage against enemies with.|
|Supreme Serpent Eye||1||Immune to.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to lower foe's ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
only affects your party when participating in a raid. Other raid participants won't benefit from its effects.
- The foe takes 10% more DMG, can't use special attacks, and one-ally attacks have a 50% chance to be inhibited.
- Unlike Charm and Entice, the foe's charge diamonds won't reset when its special attack isn't used.
- There's an 80% chance that  will last 2 turns and a 20% chance that it will last 3 turns.
- Counter damage equals 200%.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- After every auto attack, has a chance to inflict 5%  (Max: 10%).
Petrifying StareThere's an 80% chance that will last 1 turn and a 20% chance that it will last 2 turns.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|