Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Kaori Mizuhashi|
|How to Recruit|
|Logic Links Promotion
Siero's Special Pick Ticket
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A mighty sorceress with an accursed petrifying gaze has landed, bearing the form of a sweet young girl. She comes with both great magical power and pride befitting a primal beast, but what will she impose on the people? Trials, destruction, or merely a bit of fun?|
|Petrifying Stare||Massive Earth damage to a foe and inflict 1.5 to 2.5 turns.for|
|Evil Eye|| 10 turns
|2-3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Inflicton a foe|
|Vengeful Eyes|| 9 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Lethal Gaze||8 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Forsaken Fang|| Lvl 1
||10% bonus Earth damage against enemies with.|
|Supreme Serpent Eye|| Lvl 1
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to lower foe's ATK with every one-foe attack (Stackable)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
only affects your party when participating in a raid. Other raid participants won't benefit from its effects.
- The foe takes 10% more DMG, can't use special attacks, and one-ally attacks have a 50% chance to be inhibited.
- Does not inhibit HP triggers.
- Unlike Charm and Entice, the foe's charge diamonds won't reset when its special attack isn't used.
Petrifying Stare[edit | edit source]
- There's an 80% chance that  will last 2 turns and a 20% chance that it will last 3 turns including the turn of the Charge Attack.
Evil Eye[edit | edit source]
- There's an 80% chance that  will last 2 turns and a 20% chance that it will last 3 turns.
Vengeful Eyes[edit | edit source]
- Counter damage equals 200%.
Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit | edit source]
- After every auto attack, has a chance to inflict 5%  (Max: 10%).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|