Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Marina Inoue,
|How to Recruit|
|A unity of three goddesses that seek valor on the battlefield and bestow martial glory on the worthy. This is both their role and reason for existing. However, several hundred years after a fateful episode with a former charge, they began to feel something they had never felt before. This revelation made them question why they guide their beloved warriors to inevitable death.|
|Tuatha De Danann|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|800% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~700,000) and remove 1 buff.|
|Bua|| 12 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Grant another Wind ally 
(Can't grant Bua effect to more than 1 ally at a time.)
|Nemain||9 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 45
|| All allies gain 
(Allies with gain .)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Glory for the Fallen|| Lvl 1
||End all skills' cooldown when an ally is knocked out.|
|Grace to the Worthy|| Lvl 1
||30% boost to ATKUnique modifier and 25% boost to triple attack rate for Morrigna when a main ally has .|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Earth DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
grants the following effects:
- 30% ATKUnique modifier Up
- Guaranteed triple attack
- 20% DMG Cap Up
- 40% Dodge Rate Up
- 70% DEF Down (Stacks with other DEF Down effects and caps at 99%)
- Morrigna cannot be selected as a target for Bua.
- will remain on the targeted ally even if Morrigna is knocked out.
Glory for the Fallen
- Does not trigger when Morrigna is knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen Earth damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Fire damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Tuatha De Danann||Yes|
- GameWith, Morrigna https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/152706
- GameWith Twitter, Morrigna https://twitter.com/Granblue_GW/status/1134340781416648704