Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Tetsuya Kakihara|
|How to Recruit|
|Born into the world clad in flames, this young man faced immediate scorn and castigation. With the suffocating hopelessness growing too unbearable, he fled from home and encountered an eccentric woodsman. Thanks to the man's love for the forest and his relentless determination to fulfill his dream, the youth's twisted personality gradually begins to untangle itself. To this day the young man continues on the path of righteousness.|
|Hellish Blazing Prison|| 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain , , and .
|Searing Scorcher|| 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 700% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
Inflict and remove 1 buff.
(When Elmott has 10 or more buffs: Activates twice.)
|Blazing Eulogy|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 5-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~95,000 per hit).
All allies gain , , and .
|Coiling Flame||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Fill 1 charge diamond on a foe. If successful, gain.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Incinerator|| Lvl 1
||When a foes uses a special attack: Activate Searing Scorcher.|
|Balmy Days of Yore|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Fire allies' C.A. specs based on their number of buffs.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Reduce all allies' damage taken from foes with.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Auto-activates the skill
after a foe uses a special attack.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Always targets whichever foe is currently targeted by the player, regardless of which foe used the special attack.
- Filling a foe's charge diamond always succeeds if the target has an empty charge diamond available.
- If this skill fails to fill a foe's charge diamond, additional effects do not occur.
Balmy Days of Yore
- Boost to Fire allies' C.A. specs based their number of buffs.
|Buffs||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
- Each buff description listed under a character's Current Status Effects counts as one buff.
- Icons displayed on a character's portrait in battle do not accurately represent the actual number of buffs.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
- GameWith, Elmott (SSR). https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/294322
- EN Game Announcement 2019-06-04 http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#news/detail/3211/2/0/1