From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
[Hope of the Ice Kingdom]
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Yuka Iguchi|
|How to Recruit|
|On a perpetually white land, this young princess pledges to keep praying for peace so long as she lives. She doesn't allow her sadness to surface, but deep down Lily harbors envy for the ephemeral flowers in bloom.|
|Frozen Vision||Massive Water damage to one enemy. All allies gain .|
|Silverfrost Barrier|| 10 turns
| 1 turn
Lvl 55: 2 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain.|
|Frozen Gale||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 150%-200% Water damage to all enemies and inflict 
.(Damage cap: ~420,000).|
Level 75: Damage increased to 250%-300%.
|White Heal||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Heal all allies up to 1500 HP and remove 1 debuff.|
|Shine Crystal||1||10% increased DEF.|
|Envoy of the Crystalia||1|| Increases Lily's
ATKNormal modifierbased on number of front line ally
racesCalled "Types" in-game.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen fire DMG for all allies|
Envoy of the Crystalia
- Lily's gains increased ATKNormal modifierbased on the frontlineracesCalled "Types" in-game:
ATK UpNormal modifier
- Since Lily's and the MC's race are both Unknown, Lily won't be able to get the 50% ATK modifier unless the MC dies or is switched out
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen fire damageThis is not a damage cut.for all allies:
Reduces Fire damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on seperate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|