From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|On a perpetually white land, this young princess pledges to keep praying for peace so long as she lives. She doesn't allow her sadness to surface, but deep down Lily harbors envy for the ephemeral flowers in bloom.|
|Min HP: 296||Max HP: 1580||Min ATK: 1220||Max ATK: 6500|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Silverfrost Barrier|| 10 turns
Lvl 55: 8 turns
| 1 turn
Lvl 55: 2 turns
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain.|
|Frozen Gale||7 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 150%-200% Water damage to all enemies (Damage cap: ~250,000).
Level 75: Damage increased to 250%-350%.
|White Heal||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Heal all allies up to 1500 HP and remove 1 debuff.|
|Shine Crystal||1||Increases DEF by 10%.|
|Envoy of the Crystalia||1|| Increases Lily's
ATKNormal modifierbased on number of front line ally races.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen fire DMG for all allies|
|Frozen Vision||Massive Water damage to one enemy.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||リリィ||JP Title||氷国の希望|
|JP Voice Actor||井口裕香||Release Date||2014-03-31|
Envoy of the Crystalia
- Lily's gains increased ATKNormal modifierbased on the frontline races:
ATK UpNormal modifier
- Since Lily's and the MC's race are both None, Lily won't be able to get the 50% ATK modifier unless the MC dies.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen fire damageThis is not a damage cut.for all allies:
Reduces Fire damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on seperate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by