From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||1000 /
1700Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.
|MAX ATK||9660 /
10500Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Rikako Aida,
|How to Recruit|
|Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours Sky-High!|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Originally from another world, the girls of Aqours ended up here somehow—but that didn't stop them from putting on a concert to bring smiles to the people. Their infectious passion spreading far and wide, the bond these three have formed through their mutual support of one another acts to inspire the skydwellers.|
|Daisuki Dattara Daijoubu!|| Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 500).
All allies also gain .
|Omoiyo Hitotsuninare|| 10 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| All allies gain 
At level 90:
All allies also gain .
|I Want to Shine!|| 8 turns
| Lvl 95:
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced again at level 95.
At level 95:
Also gain .
|Full Speed Ahead! Aye Aye!||6 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 100This skill is enhanced at level 100.
| Remove 1 buff from a foe.
At level 100:
Also gain (1 time).
(All allies gain upon dodging.)
|Kimetayo Hand in Hand||7 turns||3 turns||
Complete Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours Sky-High! after the Aug 14 (JST) update
on a foe.|
(All allies gain upon landing Charm effect.)
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Uranohoshi Second-Years|| Lvl 1
||Up to 30% boost to charge attack DMG based on how high Second-Years' HP is.|
|The Coveted Center Position|| Lvl 90
||Boost to Aqours members' multiattack rate based on number of Aqours party members.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to Aqours members' ATK|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Daisuki Dattara Daijoubu!
- Upon using a charge attack, changes the BGM to Aozora Jumping Heart (Instrumental ver.).
- Has no effect on gameplay.
- BGM changing upon charge attack can be toggled in the character details page.
I Want to Shine!
-  : Next charge attack will restore 30% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) instead of its standard amount.
Full Speed Ahead! Aye Aye!
- will be removed immediately upon a successful dodge, contrary to what its buff description implies.
- See the Hype page for more information on the status effect.
The Coveted Center Position
- Also boosts the multiattack rate of Aqours First-Years and Aqours Third-Years.
- Aqours characters in the backline count towards the boost.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to ATKUnique modifierfor all Aquors members.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
- Gamewith Aqours Second-Years https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/116085