De La Fille (Summer)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040004000 01.jpgNpc m 3040014000 01.jpgNpc m 3040113000 01.jpg
De La FilleDe La Fille (Summer)De La Fille (Earth)
Rarity SSR.png
[Summer Princess of Seven Gems]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
De La Fille

Npc zoom 3040014000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040014000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040014000 91.png

Npc sd 3040014000 01.png

Npc sd 3040014000 02.png

MAX HP 1600
MAX ATK 6400
Element Label Element Light.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Heal.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Chiwa Saito
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040101300.jpg Diamond Edge

ID 3040014000
Char ID 3004
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP レ・フィーエ
TitleJP 七宝石の夏姫
Voice ActorJP 斎藤千和
Release Date 2014-07-31
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

The Princess of the Seven Gems dances with joy through the brilliant light of the summer sun. The royal family of the Gem Domain values the sky and sea as highly as any jewel, but she refuses to put them on the same level as her gems. Still, that doesn't mean she can't enjoy them; her preparations for the sea and the sand are flawless.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Seventh Agony Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Light.png Prism Pillar 7 turns 180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
250% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~420,000).
Inflict Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
.[1][2]
At level 55:
Damage increased to 350%.
Ability Heal.png Cure Light 5 turns
Lvl 75:
4 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Restore 20% of an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2500).
Target ally gains Status Jewel Glitz.pngJewel GlitzATK is boosted / DEF is boosted /
Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 50% ATK Up / 50% DEF Up / 80% DA Up / 30% TA UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turnsSpecial buff
.[1]
At level 75:
Healing increased to 25% HP.
Ability Reflect.png Gleaming Mirror 9 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
All allies gain Status Repel.png40% Repel (3 times)Taking less DMG and reflects attacks
Strength: 40%Duration: 3 turnsDamage Cut reducing damage taken and reflecting attacks.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Battle is Fancy, Style is Forever Lvl 1
Boost to dodge rate for attacks from foes with Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
effect.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Lessen DMG taken from blinded foes for all allies

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithSkillDmg.pngSkill Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithReflect.pngReflect
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngLessen DMG taken from blinded foes for all allies
Coronation Ring square.jpg Over Mastery Sunbeam Earrings square.jpg Aetherial Mastery
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Cure Light

  • Status Jewel Glitz.pngJewel GlitzATK is boosted / DEF is boosted /
    Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
    Strength: 50% ATK Up / 50% DEF Up / 80% DA Up / 30% TA UpDuration: 4 turnsSpecial buff
    grants the following effects:[1]
    • 50% ATKNormal modifier Up
    • 50% DEF Up
    • 80% DA Up
    • 30% TA Up

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Lessen damageThis is not a damage cut.
    Reduces damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
    for all allies when the enemy is afflicted with Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
    , regardless of element:[1]
Rank Reduction
1★ 2%
2★ 4%
3★ 5%

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%
Lvl 6: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2000 Lvl 7: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +1000

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Light.png Prism Pillar Yes
Ability Heal.png Cure Light No
Ability Reflect.png Gleaming Mirror Yes

References