De La Fille (Earth)
From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
De La Fille
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Chiwa Saito|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|For the sake of inspiring a dear friend to fight, this lover-of-gems dons a dazzling dress stitched by her own hands. As a shining symbol of encouragement, the dress sparkles ever more brilliantly with De La Fille's undaunted faith in good friends.|
|Seventh Blight|| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
|Serenity Shimmer||15 turns||10 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All allies gain
, a 1000-damage , and .|
At level 55:
|Inspire Light|| 5 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Heal 45% of an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2500) and grant.|
|Glitter Reflection||9 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 45
||300% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~480,000). All allies gainfor up to 2 hits.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Dressed to Impress|| Lvl 1
||30% reduced DEF, but less likely to be attacked.|
|Look What I've Found...|| Lvl 1
||Chance to get casino chips at the end of the battle|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to all allies' healing cap|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Despite the unusually long duration of the buffs, they are always overwritten by other buffs of the same or greater strength.
Dressed to Impress
Look What I've Found...
- Works on Main Quests, Fate Episodes, Story Events and Side Stories that have no battles and not yet cleared.
- There's a 20% chance for chips to be found and on average ~2100 chips will be found.
- Numbers based on 33600 battles where 14.2M chips were found.
- This skill also works from the back row.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases all allies' healing cap by a set amount:
- Does not stack with other identical Extended Mastery Support Skills, only the most powerful one applies.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Great Sundome https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/53741
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072