De La Fille

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3040004000 01.jpgNpc m 3040014000 01.jpgNpc m 3040113000 01.jpg
De La FilleDe La Fille (Summer)De La Fille (Earth)
Rarity SSR.png
[Princess of Seven Gems]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
De La Fille
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 5★

Npc zoom 3040004000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040004000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040004000 03.png

Npc sd 3040004000 01.png

Npc sd 3040004000 02.png

Npc sd 3040004000 03.png

MAX HP 1600 / 1900Fully uncapped HP at MAX level. (+330Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)
MAX ATK 6400 / 7600Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.
Element Label Element Light.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Heal.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Chiwa Saito
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040400200.jpg Kerykeion

ID 3040004000
Char ID 3004
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Blue Star Full.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP レ・フィーエ
TitleJP 七宝石の姫
Voice ActorJP 斎藤千和
Release Date 2014-03-10
5★ Date 2020-06-22
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Daughter of a noble, De La Fille prides herself on her near-flawless gem collection. She sets out on the sky in search of the one shimmering gem that slipped through her grasp.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Seventh Agony 550%Massive Light damage to a foe.[1]
All allies gain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Skill charge attack.png After 5★:
Seventh Dispersion
600%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability m 1187 3.pngAbility m 1201 3.png Jewel Mirror
At level 100:
Pluvius
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Lvl 100:
6 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
Gain a Status Shield.pngShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 70% of caster's max HP (Max: 4000)Duration: Indefinite
worth 70% of caster's max HP (Max: 4000) and Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks (Ends upon taking DMG)
Strength: 30%Duration: Indefinite
.[1] (Bonus Light DMG effect ends upon taking damage.)
At level 100:
Also gain Status 6910.pngFulgence (1 time)Benedictive Light activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Ability m 1188 1.png Glorious Flame 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
400% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~420,000).
Inflict Status LightResDown.png15% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 15%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status DarkAtkDown.png10% Dark ATK DownDark ATK is lowered
Strength: 10%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.[1]
Ability Heal.pngAbility m 1202 2.png Regeneration
At level 90:
Benedictive Light
7 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced at level 90.
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
All allies gain Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns

At level 90:
Also removes 1 debuff from all allies.
All allies also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
and Status Aurora Crest 1.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 700) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
healing cap increased to 700.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Glimmering Barrier Lvl 1
When De La Fille has Status Shield.pngShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
:
100% boost to debuff resistance.[2]
Icon Support Skill.png Seven Jewel Radiance Lvl 95
Boost to Light allies' healing specs based on their number of Status Aurora Crest.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when De La Fille is a sub ally.)
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Boost to all allies' healing cap.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithDarkDmgDown.pngDark Damage Down
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithReflect.pngReflect
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngBoost to all allies' healing cap.
Coronation Ring square.jpg Over Mastery Sunbeam Earrings square.jpg Aetherial Mastery
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Jewel Mirror / Pluvius

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability m 1202 2.png Benedictive LightRestore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
    All allies gain Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
    Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns

    At level 90:
    Also removes 1 debuff from all allies.
    All allies also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
    Strength: 20%
    and Status Aurora Crest 1.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    .
    Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
    Strength: (Healing cap: 700) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
    healing cap increased to 700.
    after a foe uses a special attack while Status 6910.pngFulgence (1 time)Benedictive Light activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
    Duration: Indefinite
    is in effect.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Seven Jewel Radiance

Lvl Status Healing SpecsHealing and healing cap[1]
1 Status Aurora Crest 1.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
2%
2 Status Aurora Crest 2.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
4%
3 Status Aurora Crest 3.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
6%
4 Status Aurora Crest 4.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
8%
5 Status Aurora Crest 5.pngAurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
10%

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Increases all allies' healing cap by a set amount:[3]
    • Does not stack with other identical Extended Mastery Support Skills, only the most powerful one applies.
Rank Heal Cap
1★ +100 HP
2★ +150 HP
3★ +200 HP

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Awakening Materials

Lvl 2: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000 Lvl 3: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +500 Lvl 4: Icon Bonus CA DMG.png C.A. DMG +5% Lvl 5: Icon Bonus Attack.png Multiattack +2%
Lvl 6: Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +2000 Lvl 7: Icon Bonus HP.png HP +1000

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable? Notes
Ability m 1187 3.pngAbility m 1201 3.png Jewel Mirror / Pluvius Yes*Yes, but with caveats. Jewel Mirror is copyable, but Pluvius is not.
Ability m 1188 1.png Glorious Flame Yes
Ability Heal.pngAbility m 1202 2.png Regeneration / Benedictive Light Yes

References